•fifteen

"Only words bleed."

•maya

Today was just one of those days where I sat there thinking. I was in a car alone and had to drive two hours away to meet some publishers of magazines so I  spent the time thinking.

I thought about everything and at the same time I thought about nothing. Everything that seemed to be nothing in my mind was changed into something when I started thinking about.

Things just weren't so crystal.

Most of the thing that I kept thinking about were Lucas. I thought about how differently I wanted thing to end between us. I thought about every conversation we ever had. They replayed in my mind over and over again. I listened to our song a couple times too.

-

It started to rain on my way back. The sky looked dark and I should see the flashes of lighting in the distance.

I knocked on Riley's door.

She opened the door after a few seconds.

"Hey what are you doing here?" She said, surprised yet happy to see me.

I asked, "Can I come in?"

"Of course," Riley gestured for me to walk through the door.

Normally I don't knock when I go over to her house, but this time I had to.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"Today when I was driving somewhere I started thinking about a lot of stuff and I just want to stop holding back a lot stuff."

"Do you want to sit down and tell me?"

"Is Farkle around? I would rather tell both of you guys."

-

The three of us sat there at their kitchen table while I talked to them. They listened and I talked.

When it was all over with Riley ordered a pizza and we talked while we waited.

We tried picking out a middle name for Kian again, but nothing worked. Kian is just going to have to deal without a middle name.

"I still think that we should give him my middle name," Farkle said.

"Our son is not going to be named Kian Farkle," Riley repeated.

"Well I propose that if we can't think of name before he is born then his middle name will be Billy Bob," Farkle replied.

Riley laughed just as the doorbell rang.

"Pizza!" Farkle yelled.

"I'll go get it," I said, halfway to the door.

I swung the door open and there he was. He was standing there soaking  from the rain.

Farkle shouted "Is it the pizza guy?"

Standing in front of me was Lucas Friar. He looked the same just wet.

"Lucas?"

-

He's back.