•thirty

"I love you enough to put up with your craziness."

•farkle

I spent all of last night getting the baby's room together. The crib, dressers, and the changing table were all put together. I had painted the room green last week and Riley placed Kian's clothes in his closet and dresser.

Kian was do anything now. We had a doctors appointment yesterday and we were told that Kian could show up at anytime.
Riley was totally calm about everything, but I was freaking out. I kept reading things on the internet that made me worry about all the things that could go wrong. Riley tried to keep me calm. It didn't work for more than a few seconds.

I called Cory and Topanga at least eighty times asking them about how life was going to be once Kian was born. They laughed and told me that everything would be okay. In the back of my mind I knew that everything would be okay, but there was a small part that tried to convince me otherwise.

"Farkle?" Riley asked, she said walking into the room.

I looked up at her. She was holding her stomach and made a weird face.

I asked, "Is something wrong?"

"I'm having contractions," she replied.

My eyes widened and my heart sped up.

I shouted, "Your having the baby!"

We weren't ready. Riley wasn't ready. And most importantly I was ready. Not to mention the fact that her parents weren't here yet.

"Farkle it's okay. Just grab the bag we already backed and grab the car keys," Riley said.

I stuttered, "What...what...if you have the baby in the car? What if we can't make it to the hospital in time? What if something goes wrong? I think that I might pass out."

I was freaking out now. Who am I kidding I had been freaking out this entire pregnancy.

"Honey if you don't get the car keys then I will have the baby in the car. Now come on."

Riley walked off towards the door while I rushed around looking for the bag and keys. Once I found the bag I couldn't find the keys.

I yelled, "Where did I put the keys?"

"Farkle look on the key rack, the place where we always put the keys."

I ran over grabbed the keys and opened the door for Riley.

"Lets do this thing," I said, shutting the door.

-

KIAN!

Merry Christmas!!!!