•twelve

"Sometimes people are really big idiot we just need a push in the right direction."

•conrad

I lied to Lucas and told him that I couldn't go to the party so that I could stay back to pack his stuff. I bought his plane ticket last night and all that was left was packing his stuff.

His plane leaves tomorrow so he would have never had his stuff packed in time if I didn't help him.

But I also knew that if I didn't do it for him, he would have never packed his stuff. He probably would never leave Boston.

Sure Lucas and I are great friends and I was going to miss him, but he belongs with Maya.

-

About five minutes after I finished packing Lucas walked through the door. Once he slammed the door shut and fell to the ground as I welcomed him back.

I laughed, "Welcome back."

When he opened his eyes and looked around the room I let out a small chuckle at his reaction to seeing all of his stuff boxed up.

"Conrad is this a joke. Why is all my stuff boxed up?" He asked.

I got up off my chair and handed him the plane ticket.

"What is this?" He asked, before looking at the paper.

"A one way ticket to California. You're not giving up just yet."

He looked at me like I was nuts, but then he stood up and slammed me into a hug. I couldn't help myself from laughing.

-

Once the general excited had worn off Lucas calmed down and tried to get some sleep, because his plane was leaving so early in the morning.

I could tell he was excited to see Maya.

By the time I was getting into bed I thought he was already going to be asleep, but just as I turned off my light he spoke up.

"What if she doesn't want to see me?" He asked.

"She might need a little time to actually have a full conversation with you, but I think everything will be okay."

"What if she hates me?"

"Then make her not hate you."

"What if Riley and Farkle hate me too? What if their baby hates me? And then what if the baby makes Maya hate me?"

"Dude you need to chill out. Life is full of what risks you just have to find the ones worn risking. And I'll tell you right now that going back to Maya is a risk worth taking."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome now go to bed."

-

Conrad and Lucas are cute friends.

I put up another chapter after this one so make sure to read that one as well.