•nine

"When you find the right person you just have to told on tight and never let them go."

•maya

Josh and I rode to the airport in complete silence. I wasn't sure what I supposed to say in that moment.

Of course I was going to miss him, but he is following his heart and I'm happy he's doing makes him happy. He clearly loves Kayla and what kinda of friend would I be if I told him to stay back with me. And I know that once Kayla job gets relocated to California they will both be back to see everyone again.

Josh laughed, "I don't think I've ever heard you be this quite before."

"I think the only thing that would come out of my mouth is that I'm going to miss you," I replied.

"Yeah. I'm going to miss you too, but Kayla and I are moving back in a couple months."

"I really like Kayla so don't screw up your relationship with her. She is amazing and you would be a fool to let her go."

Josh nodded, "Trust me I'm never going to let her go."

"Good. She is one of a kind."

"Just like you. One day I promise you'll find your Prince Charming."

Josh and I fell back to silence after our short conversation.

When we got to the airport I helped him get his suitcase out of the car and said my last goodbye.

Josh pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms tightly around him.

"I'm going to miss you Joshua," I said, into his chest.

Josh laughed, "I'm going to miss you too Maya Hart."

We stayed in the hug for a minute, but Josh had to get to a security check on time.

Josh started walking off into the distance. Every couple of seconds he would turn around and wave to me until I couldn't see him anymore.

-

I spend the rest of the day working on songs with my producer and then I went home.

Josh sent me a text letting me know that he got to New York okay before I went to bed.

-

Sorry that I haven't updated in forever but I started school this week and I was very busy.

This is also a very short chapter and I'm sorry for that too. But I think I am going to update again later today.