A Voice Calls To Me

Author's Note: Guess the song win a prize. Also, the entire story is Levi's POV.

My head was warm. My skin was soaked. I called your name til the fever broke. When I awoke the moon was hung. The night so black that the darkness hummed. I raised myself though my legs were weak. I prayed my mind be good to me. An awful noise filled the air. I heard a scream in the woods somewhere. A woman's voice. I quickly ran into the trees with empty hands.
A fox it was. He shook afraid. I spoke no words, no noise he made. His bone exposed for his hind was lame. I raised my blade to end his pain. What caused the wound? How large the teeth? I saw new eyes were watching me. The creature lunged. I turned blade drawn, took a life I didn't own. From the brush a titan came. I fled the woods shouting your name. There in the chase as I flew I forgot all chances of joining you. I clutched my life and wished it kept. My dearest love, I'm not done yet. Back to the forest I ran to the trees sliding through mud on my hands and knees. Fixed on my darling I gripped my blades to keep a life I have to save. My gear is broken, but I'm still whole. I promise babe I'll come back home. Beating the ground I climbed the trees. Using no hands, only my feet. Its hand came forth and I held on tight. I'll live to see the end of the night. Over its limb I chased the nape. I'll decide my own fate. Duel blades pierced hot flesh. At dawn I say, so long to death. The ground it shook burnt by the corpse. In the distance I hear the neigh of a horse. Across the mist I go astray calling for you as I pray. Into the mud I rest I feel a weight upon my chest. Here I lie, but will not die. For I have to see you one last time.

My head is wrapped, my chest unscaved. I know that now my life is saved. My eyes they wonder to the door as I press my feet to the floor. A gentle hand holds my cheek. I feel myself suddenly be weak. Her eyes they stare right through my soul. Hers so warm and mine so cold. Her sweetened breath and her tongue so mean. With her (adj.) (h/c) hair, her arms hard and lean. She makes me ache. Her lips I touch and hips I take. I fall hard into her love. I swear god sent her from up above. I hear her voice call to me, "I love you so much, baby."