Blood Lusting; Epilogue Sneak Peak

Author's Note: Sorry for not having published in some time, but I am still writing and we will be getting out chapters hopefully soon.

My golden gaze falls upon the slumbering child in my arms. She has the pale complexion of her father and purest blue of eyes, now sheathed by thick, dark lashes. I had braided her silky black locks into an intricate braid this morning, and happily weave the loosened bangs through my fingers.
Tender snowflakes kiss her cheeks, instantly vanishing from the heat of her skin. Her bare toes flex and slowly her lips part, releasing a yawn and revealing her small fangs. The fur blanket I've coddled her in is removed and set aside as she rises.
"Sleep well?" I ask.
"Like the dead," she replies in her quiet, sweet voice. Small hands take mine, and she slides down my calves, landing firmly on the snow covered ground. Her tongue extends from her mouth, opening wide, catching snowflakes. I love her so much, too much maybe, and I'd do anything for her. My darling Draven.
An iron embrace sweeps me off my feet. My darling Levi. He holds me firmly, the hardness of his chest pressed against me. I brace myself with his bare, perfect arms and shift to sit in his grasp. I giggle as his plush lips travel up and and down the crook of my neck. His hand cups my rear, playfully squeezing. "What's gotten in to you today?" I've never seen him this handsy in the morning, not that I'm complaining.
Levi's icey stare melts, and he smiles gently, his ivory fangs exposed. "Nothing. You just seem to be. . . glowing."