Hot for Me; Part 2

Eren groans as Levi takes hold of his cock, gently stroking it. "Levi," the brunet grunts. His captain arches forward. Their chests press against each other, creating hard, heated friction. Levi's tongue worships Eren's left nipple, the bud rosy and solid. He then switches to the right, giving it the same treatment. "More," Eren groans.
     Levi releases Eren's dick, then kisses him hard, tongues battling for dominance. Short of breath, Levi swaps places with the brunet. Gazes locked, his captain tugs the remaining clothing down, down, down while tenderly splaying kisses across him.
When Eren's jeans and drawers lay pooled on the floor, he spreads himself for Levi, displaying himself; hand around his cock and fingers working his ass once his fingers are lubed with precum.
     "Eren," Levi coos, "I love you."
     "I. . . love you too," he rasps.
     "I want you."
     Eren strokes his cock faster, rougher. His breathing hastens.
     " I want to be inside you."
     The brunet relaxes as his captain crawls over him, erections rubbing. Levi ghosts a knuckle across Eren's cheek. His thumb traces Eren's lower lip, adorned with subtle bite marks.
    Slowly, Levi places two fingers between the brunet's lips. He wets his fingers with Eren's saliva until they are thickly coated. Levi leaves a moist trail as his fingers slip into Eren's firm ass. The brunet gasps before biting his lip.
     "Levi," he groans. His captain rubs, strokes, slowly going deeper. When Levi finds Eren's sweet spot the brunet releases another small stream of precum. Breath stimulatingly hot on his tip, Eren spasms as Levi's tongue runs over the head of his swollen cock.
     Eren knows his climax isn't far, and to reach it he'll need something more than Levi's miraculous fingers. "Fuck me," he moans, "please."
     Levi slows his fingers. "Are you sure?" he asks, seductively running the tip of his tongue along the curve of his bottom lip, tasting the last of the brunet.
      Eren has no second thoughts, and yet all thoughts disappear as Levi's cock presses into the crevice of his ass. "Yes," he pants, "please." Those crashing waves, now an uncontainable hurricane, sought out Levi's gaze. "Daddy."
     Not a moment longer could Levi contain himself. He penetrates Eren roughly, riding him relentlessly. "Harder," the brunet moans, pleasure dripping from his husky voice. "Damn. Levi." He grins for a moment, moans then gasps.
     Eren hooks his legs around Levi's waist, urging him deeper. "Eren, you're so tight."
     The brunet places a hand between his testicles and rectum then puts two fingers on either side of his entrance to stretch it for Levi's thick cock, allowing him to probe further.
     The brunet sucks in a sharp breath as a fire is lit beneath his skin. His captain harshly slams into him, and Eren knows he'll be sore in the morning, but it's a pain he welcomes with a lustful moan.
     Levi surges into Eren a few more times, pressing the brunet deep under the covers. "Ah. . . Fuck," the brunet rasps. "I want you faster. . . harder." Levi willingly obeys, giving Eren his all before cumming inside him without warning.
     "Levi," Eren shouts as his climax tremors through his shaking body; cum splatters across his captain's firm stomach. Levi spasms within the brunet, his creamy muscles clenching and relaxing; his cock, his seed, filling Eren to the brim.
     The men find each other beneath the blankets. Eren rest his hands on Levi's hips and places a leg between his. For a long while they lay still, Levi listening intently to the brunet's heartbeat. Nothing needs to be said. Neither has a desire to speak, only bask in the other's presence.

I felt like we needed a Part 2 and (more kinky Eren) top!Levi.