(Ereri) Hot for Me

Levi takes his cock, stroking it as sweat beads across his temples. He kneels on his bed, ass raised high, shirtless and immensely hot. Hot from the summer weather, hot from training, hot for Eren Jeager.
     During morning training, Eren was sweaty, chest bared, and muscles rippling. Since seeing those glorious biceps and pectorals in action, Levi's erection has been begging for sweet release. A release he can't seem to reach.
     "Dammit," he mutters, fisting the sheets. Levi attempts to recall this morning in further detail.

     Blue shorts stopping mid-thigh. Oh, god. Eren's thighs. Tan, immaculate. Defined, powerful. How Levi would love to be between those thighs, taking or tasting Eren. He wasn't picky.
     Teal eyes, crashing against their confines, like waves crashing against the cliffs. Levi would happily drown in Eren's inner storm.
     Plush, perfect lips; a few shades darker than his skin. What flavor are they? Levi wonders sometimes.
     The hickory color of Eren's hair and it's lovely gleam. Appearing soft to the touch. Levi has dreamt of tangling his fingers in Eren's locks, finally knowing its feel.
     Everything about Eren is perfect. The man exists without a flaw. At least not one that Levi can find. Sure, he is impulsive and quick tempered, but he is also devoted and unmeasurably brave. Levi doesn't overlook Eren's quirks, instead he accepts them as part of the charm. That's how love should be.

     Levi still works at his swelling cock, a pain building inside him. He needs to cum, has to soon. "Suck my ass, Eren," he spits then groans. "Dammit," Levi barks, "suck my ass."
     Abruptly, the bedroom door creaks open. Eren stands in the entrance, an expression of disbelief heavy on his face. His wide gaze slowly relaxes as he shuts and locks the door behind him.
     Levi is paralyzed, the echo of his drumming heart pounding in his ears. Awkward silence fills the room; it's nearly unbearable.
     Steadily, Eren makes his way to Levi, a wicked grin tugging at his lips. "So," Eren starts, "you want me to suck your ass?"
      Levi snaps, "No."
      Eren's expression darkens. "Don't lie. I know you want me." Eren slips his fingers underneath the hem of Levi's loose jeans.
     "Eren, what are you-" Levi moans as Eren squeezes his succulent ass. The brunet tugs Levi's jeans down, down, down. He kisses the pale skin here and there, then drags his tongue along the crevice of Levi's ass.
     Eren firmly holds Levi cheeks, spreading him. Levi attempts to rise. "You don't have to," he mutters.
     "But I want you." Eren inserts his tongue, flicking it in and out, laving the sheath. His lips worship everything they meet. A hand finds Levi's shaft and begins working it, slowly at first, but gradually faster... faster.

     Levi gasps, spasms, his muscles clenching and then relaxing in a wonderful burning sensation. He pants heavily, unable to utter anything more than a single word. "Eren," a plead. "More." The tip of his erection is so swollen, ready to burst, but Levi knows it'll take more than Eren's intoxicating tongue to sate him. He needs his cock too. Wants Eren's cock inside him, surging in and pulling out. Feel Eren's testicles slap against him.
     The point of Eren's tongue suddenly caresses Levi's sweet spot. His inner walls tighten around Eren as he searches for air. Wickedly, Eren asks, "Like?"
     "Love," Levi rasps. "Again... Please."
Eren relentlessly strokes the sanctified flesh, enjoying the sensation of Levi's tremors echoing through him. Oh, lord. Maybe he could cum without Eren's dick stretching his naughty hole.
     "Levi," Eren purrs, "let me taste you." Levi bites his lip, taking in a sharp breath. "You are."
     "No. . . I mean taste your cock."
     For a moment, heavy breaths are the only sound. Abruptly, Levi cranes his neck. "Do it, Eren. Suck me off."
     Eren climbs further onto the bed, removing his jacket and kicking off his boots. He towers over Levi, his mischievous grin still in place and bedroom eyes becoming more lustful. Levi pops open the buttons of Eren's shirt. His fingers trail along the tan, sculpted abdomen and then begin unfastening Eren's jeans.
     He stops Levi's hand, gently kissing the palm. "There'll be time for that later." The brunet leans in, lips grazing the rim of Levi's ear. "Right now it's all about you," he seductively whispers. He runs his tongue over the area before bringing himself to Levi's rising shaft.
      Levi grips the sheets tighter, his knuckles turning white, as Eren glides his tongue up Levi's cock. He moans. Eren's lips surround  the tip, his hot tongue strokes it. Up, down, up he works, all the way to the hilt. He cups Levi's testicles, massaging them. Again, Eren flicks his tongue over the swollen head. Sucking. Scraping with his teeth. Oh, yes. No need for penetration.
     "I'm going to— Eren!" Levi roars his name, the climax ripping through him, shooting his hot seed into Eren's mouth.
     Eren swallows every drop and even licks the last little bit away, instinctively knowing that would please Levi. As Eren sits up, Levi continues to spasm in pleasure, even though he is spent. His eyes are closed, his mouth open in wonderment. The sight an erotic feast for Eren's lust filled eyes.
       The brunet rubs his erection against Levi, licking his lips. "Now," he begins, sliding Levi's hand into the crotch of his open jeans, "it's my turn."