Rebound Guy

Finally Updating! I've actually been waiting to update this story- I love writing updates for this story. Sorry I haven't updated readers, but unfortunately I have "Freshman Summer Camp" and it kinda sucks.

I'm about to start Highscho- (none of you really care right?).

Anyway! Enjoy the chapter, there are more to come soon! Don't forget to read the Author Note(A/N) in the end of the chapter- important info there... Enjoy~!!

//Not edited//
//Sasuke Point of View//

"No- don't leave Amy! I love you!"

The dramatic male voice played loudly from my high definition television.

"Sorry- but your love is simply not enough"

I felt as tears fell down my face sadly. Why the hell am I doing this to myself? Yes- I am indeed watching dramatic operas, and crying. For some reason, everything reminds me of Sakura now. Every damn channel, all I see is Sakura! Yes- even the damn animal channel, no offense Sakura.

I suddenly hear loud banging coming from the front entrance. Oh who could possibly be knocking- no, breaking, down my door? Please note my sarcastic tone. It's obvious who's knocking. The same insane guy who's been knocking all damn week.

Uzukami.

I quickly panic and dry all my tears, turn off the dramatic opera, and throw away the piles of tissue paper I uses to clean my runny nose. Don't you dare judge me. After that sad and long process, I finally rush towards the entrance and open it- revealing a smug looking blond dobe holding a single red rose. Ugh- why does he do this every day?

"Crying again Sasuke?" He questions with a grin on his face. That little devil, how dare he make fun of me?! I roll my eyes in annoyance and scoffed, "oh Romeo, Romeo- leave me the hell alone will you!" I quickly began to shut the door until he stopped it with his hand. Ugh.