A Simple Kiss

Are they finally getting together, I'm tired of waiting!

This chapter might be the chapter Sasuke and Naruto finally get together- might. But even if it is, it doesn't end there just yet..!

Also readers- please take a minute of your lovely time to read the bottom A/N, that would be absolutely wonderful ('∀')

//naruto POV//
//not edited//

Sasuke and me, sitting in a tree-

"K I S S I N G"

I quickly turned my head towards my big shot brother who somehow read my mind. He gave me a smug grin then smirked- "you were singing that right? In your head- or is that the wrong love song?" He commented happily. My azure eyes widened and my face turned peach pink in embarrassment.

Was I that obvious?

"You know what they say Naruto- an idiot is immune to love, but your case might be an exception!" He stated with a wide grin. I gave him a dirty glare- "what's that supposed to mean huh?!". He began to laugh playfully- "that's what I mean Naruto, that idiots are supposed to be immune to love!".

Immune to love huh? I guess that proves I'm no idiot- this aching feeling in my heart. My brother looked at me and smiled, "then again- it could just be heart burn!" He grinned widely and began to walk away- "whatever it is, take care of it!" He slowly disappeared into the darkness of our hallway. Take care of it huh? What's that supposed to mean? He's always such a dis...

I heard as my phone begin to vibrate. Quickly swiping it open- I noticed I had received a text message from a certain raven haired bastard. More specifically, Sasuke Uchiha. I was a bit nervous to actually open and read the text- but in the end, I decided it was for the best to get it over with. Its not like I'm scared of him- it's just a stupid text. The thing is... that ever since the find-sasuke-a-date thing happened, it's been tense.

He seems closer to me, more open- like he knows I like him. Maybe he does. I only took him out to meet people because I want to hide my feelings quickly.

I remember when he first kissed me- to him, it was a huge mistake. He looked kind of disgusted and unhappy- I would never want to cause him that same feeling. If he's not into me, he's not into me- final. I can't and won't force my feelings on him- I'd just end up being some annoying burden. I'd never do that to Sasuke.