Chapter 7: Annoying

Toby looked through Charlotte's little black monster notebook, looking at her "experiments" with Masky.

Exp. 1: The Carrie Experience

Hopefully in this experiment we will see his reaction to the girls in the beginning scene. If he acts disgusted or uninterested we may be able to see if Toby has a chance.

Results: Movie night was cancelled due to a mission him and Toby had to do. And apparently Hoody is sensitive to nudity.

Exp. 2: Home Alone Horror

Plain and simple, Hoody and Toby and maybe Slender leave to go do something, and I stay home with Masky. We'll watch a horror movie and I will occasionally get closer to him. The downside is that if he isn't gay I think I just stole Toby's dreams.

Results: Ass-Mask over here told me to go fuck myself. Well I think I should take a hint if he still calls me Tiny Tits that he isn't interested in me. At all.

"Yeah I think I should stop," Charlotte mumbled as she took back her notebook.

"Look, I appreciate it, but it just doesn't feel good for you to be doing these things. I'd rather find out myself than have you find out and possibly be the one to tell me he's straight," Toby told her.

"Speaking of you and Masky, how was your latest mission?" Charlotte asked.

"Pretty good. And I think my face was the reddest it's ever been."

"Okay, whatever that means."

"I think he only did it to see the cut better, but Masky touched my cheek. All I know is that I do like him." This made Charlotte stare at him.

"That's a little weird," she commented. Toby shrugged. He sat up on his bunk and began to contemplate.

So I like Masky. That's cool, I guess. He's a bit of an asshole to Charlotte, but he's pretty nice nonetheless. I wonder if he likes me. He doesn't really complain when I have to go on missions with him. But if anything he probably likes Hoody more. I wonder if anyone's seen him without that mask of his.

Mask.

Toby climbed down the bunk bed and headed downstairs, the word "Mask" repeating itself. He wasn't in the kitchen, he was in the living room, watching a movie. Toby approached the couch.

"Hey Masky." He looked up. Toby grabbed his mask.

"Got your mask!" Before he could yank the mask away, Masky grabbed his hand.

"Try it. I dare you. See what happens." Toby tugged it and Masky, almost like this was nothing new, flipped Toby over the couch and onto the coffee table. Thank good it wasn't glass. Toby's face was blank.

"I am not in the mood for this shit," Masky hissed before leaving the room. Toby didn't even know that Slender and Hoody were there until he sat up on the table and looked towards the kitchen.

"Is this normal?" Hoody shook his head.

"He's been pretty stressed out lately, and he wanted to be left alone. He also doesn't like when people try to take his mask," he explained.

"Well, I wish somebody told me that." Toby went upstairs and went to his room, flopping face first into his bunk. Charlotte didn't question it and just let silence sink into the atmosphere.

* * * * *

Masky walked down the hall with a clipboard looking over his list of chores. Toby stuck his foot out and tripped him, sending him face first into the floor. He snickered as Masky glared at him.

"I'm going to kill you," he hissed. Toby chuckled.

"Bring it." With that the chase started. Toby jumping over the couch to get to the front door. Charlotte was just sitting with Hoody, and they stared in pure what-the-fuck-ness.

"Hey Brian is this normal?"

"Not really Sinister, not really."