Chapter 13: Oh Fuck...

Toby awoke in his bunk, everything below his waist feeling strange. His mind was a slight blur, then he remembered what had happened the night before with a red face. He remembered today was the day that the others would come back, and he took a moment to remember the past couple of weeks. Confession, awesome breakfast, killing sprees, three fucks, and a date at the movies and arcade with his new boyfriend. Pretty awesome week, aside from being shot and the few fights him and Masky had before hooking up.

"Hey Toby!" a happy female voice said. Toby smiled and sat up, looking down at his friend.

"Hey Char. How was the trip? Where'd you go?" Toby asked.

"First Slender took us to the hotel we were staying in, which was really cool. We went and saw Niagara Falls and oh my god, they have a store DEDICATED to Hersey's chocolate. I got enough chocolate to last two, maybe three months. Then we went and saw a Skillet concert, which was badass as shit. And then..." Toby listened to his friends exciting adventure, kinda wishing he had gone, but also kinda glad he didn't. If he and Masky went there'd be no time for all they had been through. But damn, stores overflowing with chocolate, Skillet concerts, fancy hotels, they sounded awesome.

"... Then Hoody, um, let's say Ass-Mask was bullshitting about him being sensitive to nudity." Toby heard that and blurted out the first thing he thought.

"You two fucked?!" Toby was utterly shocked. Charlotte almost laughed.

"He got drunk and tried to get into a strip club. He almost had it, until he fell face first right in front of the door. When I picked him up he was the type of drunk that's just hugging everyone he knows saying how much he loves them," she said. Toby chuckled. Charlotte climbed on his bunk and sat at the foot of the bunk bed.

"How were things with Masky?" This was the moment he didn't realize he had been dreading until he was asked.

"So, like, don't freak out because this was two weeks ago today, and I'm fine now, but I got shot in the chest and stomach. Trust me, I'm okay, Masky got us back home in no time and fixed me up. Do not freak out," Toby said. Charlotte just stared in what could only be described as "what-in-the-name-of-holy-fucking-shit-in-a-tornado-of-unholy-fuck?"

"...... Other than that?" were the only words she could say. Toby contemplated if he could say what happened or not, so he just decided to say something innocent.

"He made me waffles one day and we're sorta dating now," he answered. Charlotte smiled brightly and hugged him. Then she realized something.

"Did you fall asleep in a turtleneck?" Toby pulled away from the hug and nervously chuckled.

"I-I think I forgot to take it off last night," he said, pulling it over his head. Charlotte's eyes widened and jaw dropped.

"Oh. My. God," she mumbled. He was wearing a tank top under his turtleneck, and all over his neck, collarbones, and shoulders were bruises and bite marks. Toby's entire face flushed.

"I'm gonna go eat," he said, shuffling past her and climbing down, but once he got down his legs gave out. His legs were still weak from the night before. He looked up at his friend, who held her face in her hands.

"Correction, I'm gonna need help getting up."

* * * * *

Toby, Tim, and Charlotte were in the infirmary waiting for Slender. Masky seemed nervous, while Toby was panicking.

"W-What if I'm paralyzed from the waist down? What if I can never walk again?... What if I'm pregnant!?" Charlotte snickered at that.

"Only girls get preggers Toby."

"Yeah but what if being a proxy makes your anatomy change?!"

"You're a dumbass," Masky cut in. Slender teleported into the room and looked at them.

"So how and when did this happen?" Slender asked. Masky and Toby looked at each other awkwardly. Slender got the hint and faceless-palmed.

"Why did this happen? And don't go into full detail on what you did entirely," he said. Both the males blushed hard.

"W-We started doing i-it and..." Toby couldn't finish.

"I think... Yeah I-I was too... R-Rough this time. Oh my god why?" Masky finished, embarrassed beyond belief. Slender turned to Charlotte and handed her a clipboard.

"I'm not even gonna ask these. Sinister you ask the questions," he commanded. She nodded her head, and while trying to keep a straight face, asked the questions.

"How many times have you guys done this?" Toby looked away.

"In these past two weeks, three," Toby said.

"Well I don't need to be a doctor when I say TAKE IT EASY ON THE SEX. You'll probably have to wait a few days, maybe even a week, until Toby can walk properly. And even after that don't be doing like some freaky shit, especially if we're here-"

"WE GET IT!!!!" Toby yelled, clearly embarrassed. Charlotte put down the clipboard.

"I can't exactly imagine a more awkward way of coming out, announcing your relationship, and announcing your first time all at the same time."

"Shut the fuck up Tiny Tits."

It didn't go good for Hoody either. He had to do the laundry, and gave up on getting his roommate's bedsheets when he saw weird stains. The two couldn't make eye contact for three days straight.