Chapter 22: Treat

When Tim died it was September. Toby was put in a coma close to the end of September, then woke up in the first week of October. It's been three weeks since he awoke, and it was a special day.

"ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW!" Charlotte yelled at the top of her lungs. She grabbed a pumpkin bowl full of candy and began eating away. Brian was right besides her, eating some pumpkin pie. Toby sat down and had a bowl of popcorn. Before Charlotte could even turn on the movie, Slender stepped in and stopped them.

"I have a mission for you tonight," he said. Everyone let out groans of frustration.

"But it's Halloween!" Toby cried out.

"We want to watch horror movies!" Brian said.

"I've never seen this movie!" Charlotte whined. Slender ignored their complaints and went on with his mission.

"There are a group of people that must be killed. Teenagers of course. And you can basically do this out in the open because, well, it's Halloween. They'll think the blood splatters are just make up and paint, the bodies are decorations, and your weapons are fake. Just be careful though," he explained. They all groaned.

* * * * *

"Are you serious Sinister?" Brian asked. Charlotte frowned as she held the bag of candy.

"What? I doubt I'll even have a chance to eat this so I'll give candy to little kids," she said. They passed by several houses and were nearly stampeded by five year olds dressed up as Disney Princesses and zombies. They all split up to go find this group of teenagers.

* * * * *

Brian was having a hard time finding the teens. There were six in total and he still hadn't found anyone. He looked at the picture, then back up.

"Ooooh, looking good killer," purred a random black haired girl with devil horns and a short tight red dress. Brian's face flushed red. Then came along a blonde girl with a halo, small low cut dress, and angel wings. Brian looked at the picture.

"Would you like a trick or treat?" purred the angel. Brian smirked.

"Trick." With that he pulled out his knife and killed both girls.

* * * * *

Slice.

Charlotte killed two boys, two of the six that needed to be killed. She pulled out a chocolate bar and began to eat it. A small girl's sobbing startled her, so she turned around.

Her socks were dirty, along with her pink dress. Her brown hair was messy and clotted with blood. Her eyes were bright green and flooded with tears. There was blood dripping down the little girl's face. Charlotte rushed over to the little girl.

"Oh my goodness are you alright?" she asked. The little girl looked up at her.

"M-My uncle hurt me a-and and I'm lost a-a-and I d-don't know where my m-mommy and daddy are and I-I'm scared!" she cried. Charlotte reached into her bag and gave the little girl the biggest lollipop in the bag. The little girl smiled.

"What's your name?" Charlotte asked.

"Sally," the little girl replied.

* * * * *

Toby found the last two girls. He killed one of them, but couldn't catch up with the second one. He was chasing her through the forest, classic horror movie fashion. And in classic horror movie fashion, she tripped over nothing. But before Toby could catch up...

SMASH!!!

Someone slammed a sledgehammer over her head, killing her and causing her head to burst like a blood filled water balloon. Toby stood still.

"The fuck man?! That was my kill!!" he yelled.

"Nice Ticci Toby cosplay. Almost thought you were the real thing," the someone said. They wore a pumpkin mask and a black jacket. Toby's neck cracked.

"You even got the twitching down!" he said. Toby was getting annoyed.

"I'm the real Ticci Toby!"

"Just another cosplayer."

Toby tore off his goggles and mask and pulled down his hood. He then peeled off his gloves.

"I'm Ticci FUCKING Toby! Now shut the hell up before I cut your dick off and shove it down your throat!" The man who wore the pumpkin mask went silent as he stared at Toby. Looked over every facial feature, looked at the scars on his hands before speaking.

"... I almost didn't recognize you. It's been over a month," he said. Toby's angry face turned to that of confusion.

"What the hell? I don't recall seeing someone last month and then not... Seeing them again... Who are you?" The masked man seemed hurt. He pulled off his mask and let it fall to the ground.

His brown hair hadn't changed in the slightest, although it was hard to tell whether or not his sideburns had gotten longer. He now had a light stubble on his face and his eyes seemed a brighter blue than Toby last remembered. Toby's jaw dropped. He charged towards the man, jumping on top of him and knocking him over.

"Don't ever do that to me again you Ass-Mask!" Toby sobbed. Tim sat up and lifted Toby's chin up with his finger. He wrapped one arm around Toby's lowered back and kissed him. It was passionate, the type of kiss Toby had missed ever since he lost his boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around Tim's neck as Tim placed on hand on Toby's cheek.

"I missed you so much," Tim told Toby when he needed to breath.

"I missed you too. I-I almost died w-without you!" Toby said. Tim was about to say that Toby didn't need to exaggerate about it, until he saw in his eyes he wasn't exaggerating. Tim smiled and rested his forehead against Toby's, a tear running down his cheek.

"Toby what are you- HOLY SHIT IS THAT TIM?!" The two males heard as Charlotte ran towards them with a small girl holding her hand. Brian caught up with them and stared in shock. Toby sat down next to his boyfriend and smiled brightly.

"We thought you died!" Brian shouted.

"This calls for a celebration!" Charlotte declared.

"With candy!" Sally giggled happily. Tim stood up and held out his hand. Toby gladly took it and they walked back home, hand in hand.

It was indeed a happy Halloween with more treats than tricks.