Chapter 17: Toby's Journal

Day 1

I figured I should start keeping a journal for if someone finds me dead in here. Let's start with introductions.

My name is Toby Erin Rogers, otherwise known as Ticci Toby. I'm seventeen, and will be eighteen in April. It's currently August though. I was a former proxy of Slenderman. After my boyfriend Tim Sutton, aka Masky, was supposedly killed, I ran off and took shelter in this old cabin. I've re-developed my self harm habits, where I bite my hands, even though I can't feel any pain. Not to mention my FUCKING TOURETTES cause me to twitch, so my fingers and hands twitch when writing this.

Maybe I should get some erasers? Then again, where's the nearest Walmart or Target or dollar store in the middle of the goddamn forest? Not to mention this is pen. What was I writing about again? Oh yeah, I remember.

I'm kinda hungry. I haven't eaten all day. Shoulda brought some snacks with me. But I can't leave one of Tim's old masks behind. I think I could've done without the towel.

It's kinda moist here, so I think the best place for me to sleep is a pile of moss in the corner. At least until I manage to get that wasp nest above the bed down.

Day 2

Turns out one of my spare hoodies wasn't even mine and it had a pack of those really gross Fruit Gushers. The wasps were basically raping that hoodie. I threw a rock at the nest from the front door, and it fell to the bed and all the wasps flew out. I think I'm gonna burn it when I get the chance.

Okay I literally just doused the thing in fucking scotch and threw a match on it. The thing is up in flames, the wasps are burning as they fly around, it's actually the greatest entertainment I can get when I don't have a TV. Now I have a bed... With a big ass hole in the middle. Shoulda thought this through.

Day 4

Squirrels are not that nutritious. Neither are those cherries I ate. Actually, I've been sitting outside all day, puking all the dead squirrels, whatever the fuck those cherries are, and mostly stomach acid into a bush. It tastes disgusting. I think I taste blood too.

Day 7

bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite bite

I've gotten hungry enough that I've begun to actually eat the pieces of skin that come off when I bite my hands.

I don't think that's a good source of protein and iron, actually. I think I'm still a bit woozy from those berries.

I wonder how Charlotte, Brian, and Slendy are doing?

I wonder if Tim is even still alive?

Day 8

That last entry kinda reminded me of the song Charlotte had stuck in her head. I think it was called Flesh? PUSH UP TO MY BODY SINK YOUR TEETH INTO MY FLESH!!! The song is hella sexual... I wonder if Tim was into the stuff the song talked about? It never really crossed my mind up until now actually.

I didn't notice how much smaller I'd gotten until now. As in, I'm losing weight. I think so anyways. Probably from a lack of food. Where's the nearest McDonalds?

Day 10

It's raining outside, so I more or less took a shower in the rain. I think it's gonna give me a cold because my warm clothes were actually under a leak while I was "showering". I think I was outside for five hours or so, just kinda sitting there. Hell, I even put rose petals in my hair to make my hair smell better. I need like lavender. Long story short I never want to shower in the rain again.

Day 11

I don't think the other proxies are looking for me. I haven't even seen Slendy pop out yet to either kill me or bring me back to the house.

Also, someone's been leaving some Happy Meals next to my box every two days. I have like two hot wheels and a Hello Kitty bobble head. The last time was around five days ago. I have no idea why they stopped, but I'm back to eating some of the flesh that's been falling off my hands because I'm self harming.

Kinda wish I was back at home.

Day 15

Fuck this world.

Day 16

I think I might be dying.

Day 20

I'm sorry for everything I've ever done. My stomachs been growling nonstop so I think I'm actually beginning to starve to death. I'm gonna stop chewing my hands for now.

Someone please just kill me.

Toby closed his journal as his stomach growled. He felt tears stream down his cheeks as his wounded, bloodied hands clutched his stomach. The door swung open, revealing Slender. They gave each other death glares. Toby chucked the journal at Slender, his former boss catching it.

"I assume dying alone isn't quite as easy as expected? I'm surprised you didn't thank Charlotte for bringing you food."

"What?! You mean- Those Happy Meals- I didn't... AAAAAAAAAGH!!! What part of leave me alone is so hard to understand?!" Toby yelled.

"I wanted to see if you were going to be true to your word. I take it you changed your mind?" Toby didn't respond. Slender picked him up and took him back to the house, which presented a sobbing Charlotte and Brian. Yet without Tim, Toby still felt worthless.