Chapter 12: Apology Accepted

Toby froze up, the sensation of Tim's soft, warm, sweet lips on his being such a new sensation. But it was an amazing sensation, so he immediately began to kiss back.

Oh my god. This is happening. This is really happening! Toby thought as he wrapped his arms around Tim's neck. Tim pressed his body against Toby's, causing the younger male to lean back and fall off the chair. Tim pinned Toby on the floor, smiling down at him.

"This is an apology for everything else," he said as he placed kisses along Toby's jawline, causing him to make a noise he never made, a soft moan. Tim nipped at the tender flesh, Toby making soft sounds of pleasure.

"N-Not here," Toby stuttered. Tim smirked and picked up Toby. He carried him upstairs and went up to the room he shared with Hoody. He closed the door and laid Toby on his bed. Toby sat up, only for Tim to lay him back down and hover above him.

"If you don't want to, just tell me now," he said.

"I think you proved you love me and that you're sorry. But I don't want you to stop," Toby said with a smile, pulling Tim down for another kiss. What started off as sweet and gentle kisses quickly lead to a heated sessions of tongues twirling together. Tim pulled away for air, him and his new lover panting as a string of saliva connected their lips. He smirked as he licked his lips.

"You taste like sweet strawberries," Tim said seductively. Immediately his blue eyes trailed down Toby's body and saw his excited "friend" poking out. He trailed his fingers along that area, causing Toby to gasp and shiver. As an experiment, Tim rubbed that area, making Toby to shudder and let out a combination of a gasp, a moan, and a squeak.

"Sensitive~" Tim purred as he leaned down to nip at Toby's neck. He pulled Toby onto his lap as he licked, sucked, and bit the tender flesh. Toby tilted his head back, giving Tim more room as he let out a few pants and moans. Toby would twitch every now and then, although neither of them could tell if it was just him or the pleasure. Tim ran his fingers up and down Toby's chest, occasionally running his fingers through his soft creamy chocolate coloured locks. Tim pulled his lips away from his lover's neck, satisfied with the marks he left on his neck. He looked at Toby's face, cheeks were red and his grey eyes showed lust and desire. He pushed Toby back down on the bed and pulled his shirt over his head.

He froze for a moment when he saw the scars from the bullets. They were healed, but they looked fresh, which made Tim a bit nervous. Toby flicked his nose.

"Hey, it's okay. You can't hurt me and they're fully healed," Toby told him. Tim noticed the boy beneath him also had a slightly nervous look. Actually, nervous wasn't the right word.

"You seem tense," he said. Toby just blushed harder and diverted his gaze.

"There's another reason I didn't say anything. I'm puny, pale, and scarred. My body's ugly," he admitted. Tim felt hurt hearing that and kissed Toby.

"Say what you want, but I don't think your body's ugly. I think you're beautiful," Tim said, kissing the scar on Toby's chest. He then placed kisses all over his chest and stomach, Toby letting out small moans. Tim sat up and tugged at Toby's pants.

"No. You still have all your clothes," he rejected. Tim pulled his shirt off and pulled down Toby's pants and boxers. Toby's entire face at this point was a bright strawberry red.

"Heh, excited much?" Tim teased. Toby scowled at him.

"Sh-Shut up," he said, flustered. Tim pulled down his pants and boxers and positioned himself at Toby's entrance.

"Are you ready Toby?" Tim asked, getting a nod from his partner. He pushed himself in, Toby throwing his head back and arching his back with a loud moan. Once he was fully in, Tim let out a groan. Toby was gasping for air underneath him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Y-Yeah, it just f-feels weird. You can m-move," Toby answered. Tim pulled himself out and slowly pushed himself in again.

"F-Fuck you're tight," he panted. Toby only responded with a semi-loud moan as wrapped his legs around Tim's waist. He thrusted at a slow pace, enjoying the feeling of being inside Toby.

"F-Faster, a-a-ah," Toby moaned out, Tim complying as he picked up the pace. Eventually, Tim felt he was close, so he grab Toby's member and started to pump. This made Toby almost scream in pleasure at his touch. He gripped the bedsheets as he panted, feeling his release coming close.

"I-I'm close," Tim grunted.

"M-Me too," Toby moaned. With a few more pumps, they screamed each other's names as they climaxed. Tim panted as he pulled out of Toby, looking at his flustered face. He picked up his lover and left the room.

"Wh-Where are we going?" Toby panted.

"The bathtub to get cleaned up. And I assume you can't walk either," Tim replied as he stepped into the bathroom. He made a mental note to wash his bedsheets before the others came back as he got in the tub with Toby, washing the sweat and other fluids off their bodies.

"Y'know, we still have another week alone," Tim said. Toby got the implications and turned to face him.

"And here I was, thinking you didn't like me. We should definitely do this again," Toby replied, both of them agreeing in silence.

That was probably the best thing either of them had experienced in their life.