End Of Book Notes

As you should know this is the first ever book about a same sex couple, which could be because at the time of conceiving this book I had discovered I am part of the LGBT community. (Technically. Pansexual) And since then it's been pretty fun writing this book, and here are somethings about behind the scenes and things you may not have noticed.

1. I never said what sexuality Tim had In previous chapters it's been made obvious he's not interested at all in Charlotte. Then again he did say that they're limited to who they date, of which Toby asked if he'd date Charlotte. Tim didn't really give him a straight forward answer. I'll just say it here, he said maybe he'd date her, but he never said he'd date her by choice.

2. The Thing Marriages Lead To I've seen a few fanfics (one of which is currently unpublished but is still really good) where somehow Toby gets pregnant. I decided to change it up after seeing this and finally gave Sinister another reason to be hear other than act like a sister figure for Toby: Surrogate. A surrogate, in this case, is basically someone who will get pregnant to help someone who can't have children. (For instance, same sex couples or people who can't have children)

3. Music and Comics If you have been here ever since I first published Childhood or The Broken Home or just so happened to have come here through these stories, you'd know by now I tend to make references to a comic where Toby trips Masky, Masky glares at Toby and says he'll kill him, Toby laughs and says "Bring it on Timothy." I have literally been using that reference with almost every Ticci Toby story I've ever written. You'll also notice I tend to make references to bands, songs, and lyrics, the majority of the time (of dyyyyyyyinnnng) the references are Three Days Grace. It's mostly because I always get inspiration to right these stories when I listen to music. (Example: I have 2 playlists, "Reminds me of Ticci Toby" and "TicciMask," that I listen to when writing. The TT playlist for stuff like The Home Series, TicciMask for this) I literally have no reason for the P!ATD references, I've just had "Miss Jackson" stuck in my head all week.

4. Warning Labels Brutal honest moment, I was really hoping my friend Rhi wouldn't read this story. Chapter 12 is the reason. You might've noticed I had a picture put up there for like a few weeks, then all of a sudden the picture disappeared and there was a brief warning at the beginning that was gone later that day. This was because Rhi, even after the incident with The Broken Home, ignored the Mature Content and started reading. In a moment of panic, I message her saying "AVOID CHAPTER 12 LIKE A PLAGUE!!" And threw up the warning and tore down the pic until I knew that she was well beyond that part. If there's any respect for me out there it's down the shitter now.

5. Lazy My WattPad app updated so that where the original "Save As Draft" button was was the new "Publish" button. Out of a force of habit I tapped it and the chapter published early. Cue moment of panic.

6. Halloween Toby called Sally "Halloween" because they met her on Halloween and it was a reference to The Nightmare Before Christmas' character Sally.

7. Implications Have you guys noticed the implications Hoody and Sinister were in a relationship? I actually don't ship them really.

8. Epilogue There was going to be an epilogue that showed Toby and Tim had a daughter, however I scrapped that idea because I wanted to end it so that you guys could use your imagination on what happened after the book ended.

That's the end of the book now. For you guys want more TicciMask I have an "Ask and Dare TicciMask" book. Until then!