Chapter 15: Please Stay...

"Noooooo," Toby groaned as he clung to his boyfriend's arm, trying to stop him from leaving. Tim rolled his eyes.

"I'll only be gone for a few days. And when I get back I'm pretty sure there's a deal you made for me that has to be fulfilled," he said, ruffling Toby's soft hair. Toby pouted.

"But Tiiiiiiim, what if you get hurt and I'm not there? You've been my hero twice, I wanna be a hero for you!" he said. Charlotte watched from the living room window, finding Toby not wanting to be separated from Tim extremely adorable.

"Look, I'm just gonna dick around, fuck with Jay, kill some people, then come straight back home. By the way, do you have any suggestions for the cheesecake?" Tim said.

"Make it a caramel or strawberry and I'll stop bugging you," Toby replied quietly. Tim smiled and pulled his mask up, pecking the younger male's lips before teleporting away. Toby slumped forward, acting depressed.

"Hey, Toby, it'll be okay. Slender's going with him," Hoody said. Toby sat on the ground.

"Easy for you to say. You don't know what it's like. I get scared of death easier than someone who can feel pain, 'cause I don't know when and if I'm gonna die. So when Tim gets hurt I don't know what it's like, and I can't tell how much longer he'd live because of that, or how much pain he's experiencing," Toby told the proxy. Hoody sighed.

"Look, Masky is used to it. You're the one we're worried about because you can't feel pain. You push yourself because of it, nearly kill yourself because of it, and don't think we don't know about the little habit you developed either," he argued. Toby, running out of things to throw back at Hoody, went for the obvious things.

"Well did you spend the night with him? No. Did you go on dates with him? No. Is the one reason you're probably even still here because of him? Probably not. He means too much to me...... He makes me feel like I'm supposed to exist," Toby said, whispering the last part to himself.

"Hey! New episode of The Walking Dead and Daryl is still looking fine as fuck! Either miss it like a bitch or get your ass in here!" Charlotte yelled from the front door. Toby went inside, praying for Tim to be safe.

* * * * *

On the verge of passing out, Toby laid on the couch watching Kitchen Nightmares, shoving handfuls of popcorn into his mouth. His gaze from the TV diverted to the stairs, where he saw a make with blue eyes and dark brown, almost black hair. Hoody.

"You're still up? It's two-thirty in the morning," he yawned. Toby shrugged.

"I didn't feel tired. What are you doing up?" he asked.

"I thought I heard a raccoon in the cupboards. I guess that was you though," Hoody answered. Just then, a quick sound of static filled the ears of those who were awake as Slender teleported in the room. His suit was covered in blood and he gave off a frightened aura. Toby immediately woke up completely at the lack of Tim.

"Where's Tim?" Hoody asked.

"We got separated. He was critically injured and he teleported away. I have no idea where he is, but I don't think..." Slender stopped.

"Don't think what?!" Toby asked, concerned.

"I-I... I don't think he made it... I'm so sorry Toby." Instant heartbreak.