Chapter 11: Listen To Me!

Masky was mad at Toby, he barely did anything but glare at him. Toby continued to annoy him. Today didn't end as expected.

"Masky! Masky! Hey Masky! Masky! MASKY!!!" Toby kept yelling. Masky whipped his head in his direction, then backhand slapped him.

"Shut the fuck up Toby!" Toby didn't fell pain, but he still felt tears in his eyes.

"What the hell Ass-ky?! Why are you so angry at me?!"

"Oh?! You wanna know?! I'll tell you! Because of you!" Toby felt his heart stop.

"You annoy me everyday! You're reckless! You do a shit job! And everytime I have a mission with you you're always getting into some type of life threatening situation! This time you get yourself shot!"

"But I did it-"

"I'm not finished! Just the other day I found out that you were going around saying I jerk off to Justin Bieber's tiny dick. Would you please shut the fuck up?!"

"It was a joke! No one took it seriously!"

"Then why is it you annoy me?!"

"I-I-"

"You know what I'm sick of it!"

"Masky please!"

Toby suddenly pinned Masky down to the ground. Masky froze, his mask had fallen off. It revealed his beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous features.

"Tim listen to me!" Masky stared at the proxy as tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"I... I-I..." Toby sobbed into Tim's chest, gripping his jacket. Tim just laid there as Toby cried. Not knowing what to do, he just placed a hand on the younger male's head.

"What is it?" he asked, concerned. Toby pulled his face out of Tim's chest. There was a look of pure heartbreak plastered all over his face.

"I-I'm sorry okay? A-About everything! I just did it because... Y-You... Y-You're... You're e-everything I want!" Toby confessed. Tim's face of confusion and concern went to that of shock.

"Y-You... Like me?" he asked. Toby nodded and buried his face in Tim's chest.

"I-I love you Tim! I-I was scared th-that you weren't i-into guys and n-now I know you hate m-me. You c-could've just said th-that you hated m-me!" he sobbed. Tim had no idea what to do now. He sat up and pushed Toby off.

"Look. Just..." Tim didn't know what to say. He stood up and went to the forest to clear his head. Toby was left broken hearted, alone. He went upstairs and cried the rest of the night. Tim didn't know what to do. He was confessed to. By a boy. Who was shot protecting him. And annoyed him to no end. He slept on the couch again, he didn't want to risk facing the broken hearted proxy.

How do I tell him? he thought before falling asleep.

* * * * *

Toby opened his puffy eyes as the thunder boomed outside. Another thunderstorm, hoo-fucking-ray. He crawled out of bed, feeling like death was playing with his hopes and dreams and happiness. Down the stairs he went, and into the kitchen.

It wasn't what he expected. There was a stack of waffles, a bowl of fresh strawberries, homemade whipped cream, and chocolate sauce? There sat Tim, at the opposite end of the table, no mask. He looked up and smiled.

"What the hell...?" Toby mumbled.

"This is an apology," Tim said. Toby, although confused, sat down and grabbed a few waffles.

"I'm apologizing for getting mad at you, and making you cry these past several days," Tim said as he put whipped cream and chocolate on his waffles. Toby put a bit of everything on his.

"I-It's okay. I know I'm an annoying shit," he told Tim. He took a bite and nearly melted. They were amazing!

"An annoying shit deserves a quick smack upside the head. Not screaming and shit thrown at their heads," Tim said, eating his breakfast. Toby didn't take long to finish his, and glanced up at Tim. They made eye contact, and Tim stood up.

"I didn't mean to break your heart either," he said as he walked over to Toby.

"It's okay. I'll get over it," the twitching boy told him. Tim stood before Toby.

"This is my apology for that," was all he said before smashing his lips onto Toby's.