Chapter 14: Food Fight!

Hoody and Charlotte casually ate their breakfast, talking about random topics like The Walking Dead getting a new season, Toby and Masky, and what happened when Hoody got drunk.

"I-I-I did that?!?!"

"Yes. And then when I helped you up, you started hugging me and saying how I was an awesome proxy and not to let anyone tell me otherwise. Let's just say when we went back to our room Ass-Mask was bullshitting about you being sensitive to nudity." Cue Hoody's instant blush. He tried to pull his hood over his face to hide his "shame". Down came Toby, looking tired and like a total grump.

"Morning Tobster. Uh, you sleep well?" Charlotte asked.

"I think being embarrassed beyond belief was enough to keep me up at night," he said, straight up eating an uncooked frozen waffle.

"That was, like, f-five days ago," Hoody said.

"Did you stay up watching Vine compilations?" Charlotte asked. Silence from Toby. He got three more waffles and look at the other proxies.

"TECHNO WAFFLE FRISBEE!" he yelled as he threw a waffle at Charlotte and Hoody, making the girl laugh. Masky came down and immediately Toby threw the waffle at him, hitting him in the cheek. This made the blue eyed make glare at his hyper boyfriend. He went to the fridge and pulled out a cheesecake. He dug his hand in and scooped up a handful of cake.

"Hey Toby." The moment Toby turned around he was greeted by a slap and face full of cheesecake. He laughed before getting a pudding cup from the pantry.

"Food fight!" Toby yelled, opening the pack and dipping his fingers in to fling the butterscotch flavoured snack at his boyfriend. Masky grabbed whipped cream form the open fridge and sprayed it at Toby, accidentally getting some of it in Charlotte's hair. In retaliation she grabbed a handful of her somewhat soggy cornflakes and threw them at Masky.

Toby grabbed a bottle of chocolate syrup and squeezed it, accidentally sending it towards Hoody's face. He chucked a piece of toast at Toby, and Charlotte giggled. He threw a piece of bacon at her, and she happily ate it. Masky was closest to the fridge, which gave him upper hand. He grabbed a Coke and shook it. Hoody and Charlotte ducked under the table as Masky opened the can and sprayed Toby.

"Hey that's cheap!" Toby said, laughing uncontrollably.

"All is fair in love and war!" Masky replied, drinking the last little bit of Coke.

"SALTINE CRACKER NINJA STARS GO!!" Toby yelled as he began to throw the crackers at Masky. Hoody and Charlotte took this as a chance to leave the battlefield. Masky grabbed the whipped cream again and sprayed it at Toby, getting it all over his clothes and face. It was all fun until a certain someone came in.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" Slender boomed. Masky dropped the empty can and Toby dropped the crackers.

"You two get cleaned up. I'll clean this myself, knowing you'll turn the responsibility of cleaning into a Lightsaber fight with mops and brooms," Slender said. Toby and Masky headed upstairs to the bathroom. Toby froze when he felt something warm touch his cheek.

"Are you licking the cheesecake off my cheek?" he asked with a blush. Masky just laughed.

"I love cheesecake and I love you. I couldn't miss the opportunity," he said. Toby smiled.

"I'll let you eat cheesecake off my naked body when we're alone. But we have to get cleaned up right now. Deal?"

"Deal."