Chapter 9: Harsh

Masky watched as Slender, Hoody, and Sinister left the house from the window, pissed off at Toby. Him and Charlotte were tied for kills, and Toby helped Charlotte get one last kill so they could break the tie. This left Masky and Toby at home, sore losers. Except for Toby. He had the house to himself for two weeks with Masky! This was considered a win for him. Of course he would never admit that to his face. Or, I guess "mask".

"Movie night!" he called out in happiness.

"No," Masky quickly said. Toby frowned.

"Let's play Monopoly!" he suggested.

"I'm not doing anything with you Toby," Buzz-killington said harshly. Toby felt his heart hurt.

"You can't stay mad at me. I mean, I friend zoned Charlotte forever without even knowing she liked me," Toby said. Then he realized he said too much.

"What are you? Gay or something?" Masky questioned.

"No, I said that I had a major crush on one of her friends," Toby said, biting back the truth. He came out to her and she accepted it, and just recently he found out she had a crush on him.

"Well, I call her Tiny Tits for a reason. Although she does have really nice eyes," Masky blatantly said. Toby felt his heart stop.

"So, you'd tap that?" he asked, wanting to die as the moments passed.

"I dunno, but we're limited to people we can form relationships with, so maybe." Toby got up and grabbed Masky's cheesecake.

"What are you-" Toby dropped it on the floor and ran as fast as he can. Once he got outside he realized he wasn't being followed. He went inside and saw Masky cleaning the mess.

"Okay then..." As Toby was about to leave Masky threw the TV remote at his head.

"THIS IS WHY NOBODY FUCKING LIKES YOU!!!" he yelled. Toby looked at him and pretended not to care, walking up the stairs. Once he entered his room he leaned against the door, sliding down to the floor. He hugged his knees to his chest and began to quietly cry, burying his face in his knees.

Masky sat in silence as he stared at a picture on the wall. It was of Slender, him, and Brian. He started thinking about his life so far. Then he heard a soft sobbing above him.

Damn. I made the bastard cry. He must be more sensitive than I thought. He laid on the couch and decided to call it a night.

Toby was not doing so good. He was doing something he hadn't done since before the forest fire. He was beginning to gnaw on his fingers. Never biting down, but he ran his teeth against his fingers, occasionally adding a bit of pressure.

Masky.

Fuck Masky.

Go die in a pit you pig fucker!

DIE!!!

Toby immediately stopped the gnawing when he tasted iron. Pulling away his finger, he saw he bit off a small bit of flesh above his knuckle. It hung off the finger, it was about the size of his pinkie nail. He looked and saw his fingers were covered in teeth marks, fresh ones. He clenched his hand into a fist and banged against the wall with all his might.

He's all I want. But does he want me?