Chapter 2: First Time Alone with Him

It's been two days since Toby and Charlotte became proxies. Already they've been given names (Sinister Charlotte and Ticci Toby) and their "uniforms".

"This hoodie's a bit baggy," Charlotte remarked as she stood in front of the mirror. Her hoodie and leggings were black, her sneakers were brown, and her skirt was a dull navy. She looked over to Toby.

"I like your hoodie, it looks comfy." Faded grey jeans, black and white sneakers, and a fairly interesting looking hoodie. It was a tan hoodie, with a dark blue hood and brown stripes along the arms. Underneath it he wore a black turtleneck, and black gloves hid the teeth marks and scars on his hands.

"It is pretty snug. Orange or blue?" Charlotte gave him a questioning look. He held up two pairs of goggles, one blue, one orange.

"I'm gonna say blue," Charlotte said as she took the blue pair and placed them on her face. Toby handed her one of the two identical scarf mouth guards, navy and grey stripes that looked like a sadistic smile. They looked at each other.

"We look pretty badass," Toby said. Hoody opened the door.

"H-Hey Sinister. Slender a-assigned me to help you kill f-for the first time," he said quietly. Charlotte stared at him.

"K-Kill?!" Hoody held up a katana. The girl stared at the elegant samurai sword and it stared back. She took it and nodded, following him outside. Toby sighed, the girl was obsessed with katanas. He went outside and slid down the stairwell banister like in the movies. Slender appeared to have left, and Masky was sitting on the couch watching Criminal Minds.

"Oh sweet, Criminal Minds. Which episode?" Toby sat next to his fellow proxy.

"Um...... The one that takes place in the mall. The missing girl with asthma," Masky answered.

"Nice. This is one of me and Char's favourites. What was her favourite again? I think it was a Garcia episode," Toby mumbled.

"The one where she got shot or the one where they find the dickweed who shot her?"

"No wait! It was an episode with JJ! The one that started with a bank robbery."

"Oh hell yeah! JJ beat the shit outta that chick!"

The two of them stopped talking when Reid and Morgan were looking around the little girl's room and found a doll covered in marker and stains where someone wet the bed. It was silent, save for the TV. Toby sat trembling with excitement, Criminal Minds was one of his favourite shows, and this episode still got him riled up no matter what!

"I'm gonna make some popcorn," Masky said before leaving the room. Suddenly, Toby felt... Slight loneliness. He brushed it off though, again, not that many people he trusted so he pinned the loneliness on that. When Prentiss began to guilt the girl's aunt he listened to the aunt's sobs and the popping of popcorn in the background.

"This popcorn's pretty good," Masky said as he lifted his mask slightly. Toby placed his goggles on top of his head and pulled down his mouth guard. He grabbed a piece and threw it up, catching it in his mouth.

"So, like, what's your history with Charlotte?" Masky asked out of the blue.

"I was babysitting her sister, then we became really good friends. She was there when I burned down the forest," Toby told him. He then smiled a cocky smile.

"What history do you have with Hoods? You guys in love or something?" Masky sent Toby a hateful glare.

"I AM NOT GAY, OKAY? HE'S PROBABLY NOT EITHER. Watch yourself twitchy little bitch," Masky cussed, obviously offended by the remark. Instantly, the room fell into an awkward silence.

It was literally about almost an hour of awkward silence before the others came back. Charlotte went to go hang out with the two proxies, sitting beside Toby. Masky decided to get back at Toby.

"Think fast Tiny Tits!" Before anyone could react Masky shoved Toby, causing his face to land into Charlotte's chest. Upon instinct Charlotte pushed Toby away.

"Ow..." Charlotte mumble, feeling her chest as she left the room. Toby sent a hateful glare to Masky.

"The fuck dude?!"

"What? You seem awfully close to her."

"Not in that way Ass-ky! She's like a sister to me! It'd feel like incest if I had feelings for her!" Toby said, going to go apologize to Charlotte for accidentally hurting her. Masky just thought to himself about the situation.

What in the fuck just happened?