Chapter 3: Shattered Glass

I eventually get to the hotel about two hours later. I had found a park near by so I sat on a bench and relaxed for a while thinking about everything I have in life right now. I'm at the top of the wrestling world. I'm dating Dean and I have wonderful friends. I shouldn't be wasting my time arguing over something stupid and ridiculous.

When I open the door to Dean an I's hotel room all I see is blackness. No lights are on and no one is here. I sigh turn on the lights and grab me a glass of water. Suddenly the hotel door slams open causing me to jump and drop the glass. It falls onto the floor and breaks leaving glass everywhere but I'm too scared to care right now. Standing in the door frame is Bray Wyatt. He has that creepy smile plastered on his face watching me like he's about to do something bad to me.

I start to back up but hit something hard. I turn around to Luke Harper. Before I know what's happening I'm being pushed onto the floor right where all the broken glass is. I scream out in pain as I hit the floor while glass cuts into my arms and hands.

"You should have followed the buzzards, Milly. Now you'll pay the price," Bray laughs creepily then they leave. I slowly get myself up. There's blood on the floor an all over my arms and hands. A couple seconds later Dean walks in. He stops when he sees me standing in the middle of the living room with blood on my hands an arms.

"What happened?"

"Bray," Is all I squeak out before starting to cry. I'm scared an in pain. Dean walks over scanning over my arms and hands.

"We gotta get you to the hospital and see if you're gonna need stitches," He says calmly.

"I'm sorry,"

"What? Why are you sorry?"

"I shouldn't have blown up on you like that earlier,"

"Well I shouldn't have either. Let's just forget about that stupid little argument and move on,"

"Okay. What are we gonna tell them when we get to the hospital? You know they won't believe what really happened,"

"You dropped the glass and it broke then slipped on the water and fell onto the glass," We get to the hospital and tell them exactly that. About an hour and fifteen minutes later they've taken out twenty pieces of glass out of my arms and hands. On both my arms I had to get stitches but I only need them in for two days so I'll still be able to perform on RAW.

"It looks like a cut myself," I groan. It's currently two in the morning and Dean an I are just getting back to the hotel room from the emergency room.

"No it doesn't," Dean tries to make me feel better. I give him a are-you-serious look. "Okay, maybe it does,"

"This night has been exhausting," I sigh looking at the bandages covering my arms and hands.

"Tell me about it. When you were gone for those two hours I was thinking of all the bad things that could have happened to you,"

"I'm sorry I did that to you. I just needed to calm myself down before I did something stupid,"

"Let's forget about what happened tonight and go to sleep. We have a free day tomorrow so we can make something good out of it," Dean pulls me onto the bed with him wrapping his arms around my waist.

Perfect ending to an awful night.

***

I wake up to the smell of breakfast. I stand up wrapping a blanket around me and walk to the kitchen. Dean has his back turned to the stove making eggs. I look around seeing pancakes and bacon already out on two separate plates.

"It smells amazing, Dean," He turns around with a spatula in his hand and some pancake mix on his cheeks.

"I hope it's tastes as good as it smells," I walk up to him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I'm sure it does," Soon the eggs were done and we sat down at the table.

"This is really freaking good," I moan while stuffing more pancakes in my mouth.

"I'm glad you like it. You had a rough night last night and I wanted you to start off the day on a good note," Dean smiles a warm smile at me. I look down at my arms. Only the places where I got stitches are bandaged so all my other cuts are exposed. I flinch as some split open again just by the slight movement.

"Fuck," I hiss as I feel the sting of several little cuts splitting open.

"You okay?" Dean's voice is full of worry.

"Yeah, my cuts just keep splitting open,"

"I'm gonna fucking kill Bray when I see him," Dean growls.

"It wasn't Bray who pushed me down. It was Luke Harper,"

"I'm gonna fucking kill Luke Harper,"

"Don't you and Roman have a match against them at Summerslam?"

"Yep. Both of them will be lucky if they leave that ring alive,"

"Who knew being a WWE diva would be so dangerous,"

"It isn't dangerous. You're always in danger because of me. I'm never there when I should be,"

"Dean, you can't blame yourself for this. Neither of us knew Bray and Luke were gonna be in our room last night. Heck, I wouldn't have stitches and cuts all over my arms and hands if I hadn't dropped that glass. None of this is your fault,"

"If I would have gotten here five minutes sooner you wouldn't have stitches in your arms," He says in a sad tone. I get up and walk over to the stool Dean is sitting in. I wrap my arms around his neck and press my forehead against his.

"Please don't beat yourself up over this, Dean. You're an amazing person an a wonderful boyfriend that's very protective of me. You make me feel cared for when no one else does. I love you," He smirks looking into my eyes.

"I love you too,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my lunatics! First I have a new book published called Heal Me. I will be updating it tomorrow. Also thanks you guys for 80 followers and over 15k reads on Perfectly Insane! I freaking love you guys so much! Now let's get this story over 200 reads by Thursday! Please comment and vote!