Chapter 10: Scars

"Is it weird that you and Becky are gonna start to become enemies now?" Emma asks. Emma is hanging out with me in the locker room before Smackdown.

"We aren't gonna act like we dislike each other until Hell In A Cell,"

"That's not what Triple H and Stephanie are planning,"

"They hate me. They'll do whatever they can to get my title taken away from me,"

"I know but what if Becky goes along with it? I mean Paige has already left you guys what if Becky is next?"

"She's not gonna leave us. Paige only did that because of the storyline," Emma sighs and shrugs. "Why don't you believe me?"

"Because of what Paige did to you before. You don't think she is lying to you?"

"She deserves a second chance,"

"No she doesn't! You just think that because you have lost so many people in your life and you're afraid to lose anyone else!" Emma raises her voice. I don't say anything back. I just grab my title and walk out of the locker room.

"Hey," Seth greets.

"Not now, Rollins,"

"What? I can't say hi?"

"Not when you're trying to break the Shield again and use my sister,"

"I'm not using your sister. But you're right about the first part,"

"Bull shit! You're using my sister to get to me!"

"I'll let you think that. From now on I would watch your back if I were you,"

"Is that a threat?"

"No, just a little advice," He walks off chuckling like the asshole he is. I walk to catering only finding one other person in there. Thankfully it's Neville so I don't have to sit alone.

"You look stressed," He says once I sit down across from him.

"I have about a million things to worry about. I'm surprised my hair isn't coming out,"

"You've probably killed it enough for it to fall out," Neville says since I've dyed it so much.

"Haha very funny," A couple minutes later Neville has to go and I'm left alone with my thoughts for the next twenty minutes. The only thing my mind seems to drift to is the possibility Dean is cheating on me with Renee. I shouldn't even consider Dean would ever do that to me but I am considering it. Considering the fact that the man I'm in love with might be giving that love to another women. I don't think I could take getting my heart torn apart again.

"What's got you so down?" I jump and put my hand to my chest startled by Roman. He sits beside me waiting for me to answer him.

"If I ask you a question will you be a hundred percent honest with me?"

"Of course. You're like a little sister to me,"

"Is Dean cheating on me with Renee Young?"

"Woah. What would make you think that?" Roman says taken aback.

"The messages I've seen on his phone. See you tonight or tomorrow will be great. He's even leaving in the middle of the night or he's already gone when I wake up in the morning. So is he?" I'm practically on the verge of tears but I won't let Roman see me cry. I hate it when people see me cry. It makes me feel weak and hopeless especially getting pity in return.

"I know for a fact Dean isn't cheating on you," Relief floods through me hearing that. But the jealous part of me takes over quickly.

"Then what are they doing?"

"I can't tell you that part,"

"You know? Roman tell me!"

"Nope. You'll find out soon enough,"

"But-"

"I think you need to go fight Sasha Banks right about now," Roman smirks while waving me away. I stick my tongue out at him and head towards the curtain to meet up with Charlotte and Becky.

"You ready?" Becky asks.

"I was born ready,"

"Well, someone's in a good mood tonight," Charlotte mentions. Her music hits and we all walk down to the ring to meet Team BAD.

The bell rings and Sasha an I lock up. I push her off and she charges towards me. I move to the side throwing her right into the turnbuckle. She cries out in pain. I take advantage by kicking her in the stomach over an over till the ref makes me back up. I go to grab her hair but she kicks me in the face causing me to stumble back. I look over and see Naomi and Tamina attacking Charlotte and Becky.

"Hey! Get away from them!" I shout. Sasha takes advantage and rolls me up to try and pin me for the win. I kick out right as the ref says two making Sasha scream in frustration.

"Are those scars on Milly's arm?" I hear Michael Cole ask. I look down and sure enough the makeup has been rubbed off my arms and now my scars are visible. I look at the big screen and luckily the camera isn't on my arms just yet.

I have to hurry and end this fight so I can leave before the whole universe knows about my scars. I don't need rumors going around that I cut or I'm being abused.

We both stand up and I drop kick her. I take advantage delivering the Spear and then Dirty Deeds her for the grand finale.

"1..2..3!" The bell rings and I roll out of the ring as fast as I can. Becky brings me my title and we walk backwards up the ramp.

"Nice win against Sasha," Renee says.

"Thanks! Have you seen Dean anywhere?"

"I just got done talking to him. I think he was making his way towards catering,"

"Thank you," I walk into catering where I find Dean sitting at a table by himself.

"Hey, did you watch my match?"

"Yeah, you did awesome!"

"Could you see the scars on my arms?"

"In some shots," He says quietly.

"Shit. Hopefully no one noticed. Well I know Michael Cole did. I don't want rumors to start,"

"It's gonna be alright. Just focus on your match against Becky at Hell In A Cell Sunday,"

"Okay,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes I'm back! I hope this chapter makes up for my updating for three weeks. I will try to update again tomorrow. If you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment. It means a lot! Till next time my lunatics!