Chapter 26: Pool Time

Not Edited! Sorry for any mistakes!

The Royal Rumble is this Saturday. Nellie wants to turn against The Authority then but I keep telling her she won't be able too. All the matches are already scheduled and there's no time for anything else. Right now I'm trying to get her to do it on RAW or even wait a few weeks so they won't see it coming. She doesn't understand that our characters on and off air are completely different.

"I don't want to be fighting you and hurting you anymore in the ring!" She exclaims slamming her fists into her lap. You can definitely tell she's only sixteen. How did she get into the WWE at sixteen? Well that's because The Authority wants to destroy The Shield and probably fire us. Honestly, I think Seth wants to destroy The Shield more than The Authority does.

"That's why our moves are choreographed! So we don't hurt each other on purpose!" I exclaim back at her. She rolls her eyes crossing her arms over her chest. Teenagers.

"Whatever. So when am I turning against them?"

"I wouldn't do it for a couple weeks. Maybe the RAW after Wrestlemania,"

"Milly, can I tell you something?" She's fidgeting with her fingers in her lap refusing to look at me.

"Yeah, go ahead,"

"I don't want to wrestle. I want to go back to school and go to college to become a teacher. Wrestling just isn't for me," She now looks relived from saying that. Why would she be so nervous to tell me?

"So tell Hunter and Stephanie. They'll understand, Nellie. I mean, you're sixteen for goodness sakes!"

"I know they'll understand! I was nervous to tell you!"

"Why?"

"Because we won't see each other for months at a time. I figured you would be mad at me for not wanting to stay..." There's sadness in her eyes and it's breaking my heart.

"That's just life, Nellie," I wrap my arms around her pulling her into a hug, "I can't keep you from pursuing your dreams,"

***

I can't stop thinking about the Royal Rumble this Sunday. Dean and Roman are both in the Royal Rumble match. Usually I would be happy because they can fight together but not in this situation. Roman is retaining his title against twenty-nine other superstars including Dean who are all hungry for the title reign. It's like they're vampires seeing blood for the first time and willing to do anything to get it.

"Your always deep in thought," Roman comments while we walk towards the pool. Dean, Roman, Paige, and I decided to go swimming since the hotel we are at this week has an indoor pool and hot tub.

"I'm always thinking about something," I simply reply.

"You need to give that mind of yours a break every once in a while,"

"That's hard when there's so much stuff to worry about or find a solution too," I drop my stuff down onto a chair sliding off my flip flops. I wait for Roman's reply but I only hear a big splash. I look over to see a laughing Paige on the edge of the pool with a pissed off Roman in the pool. I can't help but laugh a little.

"I can help you take those clothes off," Suddenly, Dean's lips brush my right ear making a shiver go down my spine. He's always had this affect on me. Probably will for the rest of my life but I'm not complaining.

"Keep it in your pants, Ambrose. We are with friends in a public place," I turn around our eyes immediately making contact. Not to mention our bodies are practically right up against each other.

"I knew I shouldn't have suggested bringing them along," He says to himself but laughs once he looks back at me and I laugh along with him.

"Time to go in the pool!" I feel cold arms wrap around me and by the size of their muscles it has to be Roman.

"Roman! Put me down!" I scream. That water is cold and I'm not wanting to get in yet.

"If you say so," I let out a sigh thinking he was gonna put me down on the floor. I was wrong. He throws me in the pool. When I come up Roman, Paige, and Dean are laughing their butts off.

"Assholes! Someone get in the pool with me," Dean starts to walk over but starts to run. I look away as he jumps so I don't get tons of water in my face.

"I'm here now, baby," He coos as he wraps his arms around me. I trace his abs while he traces circles on my back sending a shiver up my spine.

"No PDA!" Roman shouts. I knock Dean's feet out from under him making him go under. Roman and Paige get in the water and I immediately hide behind Roman. Knowing Dean he's gonna get me back some how.

This is exactly what I need though. Some time to get away from drama and have fun with my best friends and boyfriend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back lunatics! Yes, it's short but I've had so much school work and stuff for band I haven't had the time to write much. I hope this chapter makes up for it! Please vote and comment! I love to hear what you guys think.