Chapter 21: Tribute to the Troops

Everyone in The Shield has a title. Roman is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Dean is the Intercontinental Champion, and I'm the Divas Champion. The Shield's future looks bright.

Tonight is Tribute to the Troops. Dean and Roman have a tag team match for the main event and the divas have a match tonight. It's Becky, Paige, an I against Nellie, Charlotte, and Lilly.

"You ready to beat some ass tonight?" Dean asks me. Right now Roman and Dean are playing games on the tv while I finish reading my book. The Clockwork Princess. It's the third book of the series an I'm hooked! The series is about what happened before The Mortal Instruments.

"Of course. I'm the divas champion, I'm always ready," I look up from my book for a couple seconds to see Dean and Roman's eyes glued to the screen. "Nerds," I mutter and they both look at me like I've hurt them.

"We're the nerds? I'm pretty sure you're the nerd," Roman says likes it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Just because I'd rather read a book than kill brain cells by having my eyes glued to a screen for hours?"

"Uh yeah," I roll my eyes at them and continue reading. I'd pick reading a book over playing video games any time.

"Do you even know how to play WWE 2k16?" Dean pulls my book away from me and places a bookmark in it before pulling my onto his lap. I almost slapped him for taking my book away from me but I like sitting on his lap with his arms around me. I feel safe.

"I don't know. Why don't we have a match?" Obviously I know how to the play the game. They don't know that Paige an I play when we hangout.

"Alright, you're on," Dean accepts and Roman hands me his controller. Dean picks himself -surprising right- and I pick Roman.

"She has good taste," Roman makes a point, earning a glare from Dean. These boys act like their brothers by blood. They practically are though.

The match starts and I immediately take control. In no time I have Dean down and do the signature move on him. The box is too small for Dean to kick out before three so I win the match. He didn't even get some control in the match.

"How the hell are you that good?" Dean's mouth is open in disbelief while Roman is laughing his ass off.

"You didn't really think Paige and I gossip the whole time when we hang out, did you?" I give the controller back to Roman and turn my head to look at Dean since I'm still sitting on his lap.

"Maybe,"

"Well, we don't. We usually play this game,"

"How long have you been playing the WWE games?" Roman asks and turns off the game.

"About a year,"

"Enough game talk. I'm starving so let's go eat," Dean picks me up while he stands up then sets me down.

"Someone mad they got beat by a girl? Again?" He glares at me and I giggle.

"Let's head out before your fiancée murders you, Milly," Roman jokes but one word catches me off guard. Fiancée? Since when were Dean and I engaged?

"Fiancée?" I ask and look at them both. Roman is lost for words and Dean is shooting daggers at him.

"I meant boyfriend. It's obvious you guys are gonna get engaged someday. You can barely stay away from each other," Roman quickly covers up his mistake.

Is Dean planning on asking me to marry him? Or was Roman calling him my fiancée really an accident?

***

Tribute of the Troops has started and everyone is in a good mood. Christmas is in two days and I still haven't gotten anything for Dean. Are we even getting each other gifts for Christmas? We will have to discuss that later.

"Milly, it's time for you match," A producer tells me and I nod. I meet Dean and Roman at the stairs. Paige and Becky come out then our music blares.

Paige and Charlotte start off the match. After a while they both tag someone else in. Then Becky tags me in. Nellie and I stare at each other. We walk in a circle neither of us making the first move.

"Scared to make a move little sister?" I see the anger flare up in her eyes. She charges at me and I duck the clothesline, bounce off ropes tackling her to the ground. I punch her till the ref backs me off then stomp on her ribs till the ref backs me off again.

She gets up and I swing but she blocks the punch and kicks me in the ribs making me fall to the ground. She's not stomping on my ribs like we are trained to do. She's actually stomping on them hard and I feel a couple break making me cry out in pain. The ref immediately backs her off. I roll over holding my stomach.

"Can you continue? Do you need a medic?" Can I continue? Of course I can. I'm not the one that quits a match just because of a minor injury.

"I can continue," The ref keeps Nellie back as I get back on my feet. As soon as the ref backs off Nellie tries to clothesline me but I dodge it throwing her into the ropes and deliver a Spear as she bounces back off the ropes. I climb up onto the top rope and wait for her to get into position before delivering the Weeping Willow.

"1..2..3!" The Shield's music blares and the crowd goes wild as we celebrate our win.

"Now we need you to get checked out. Your stomach is all bruised up," Dean says. I look down at my stomach and sure enough there are several bruises.

We make our way to the medics and I'm sent to the hospital for x-rays. What's with me being sent to the hospital so much? Who knew being a diva would be this hectic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lunatics! So what are your thoughts on Roman calling Milly Dean's fiancée? Do you think they'll be getting engaged soon? Please comment what you think! I love reading your comments. They make my day! I hope you like this chapter. Please vote and tell your friends about this book! I'd like to get this book to 20k reads and over 500 voted by May. I would also like to get 200 followers by May so if you're not following me please do so and help me reach my goal! One more thing! If you like this book please go check out a fairly new book I'm writing called Heal Me. It's also a Dean Ambrose fan fiction. I'll wrap this up now. Please vote of you liked the chapter! Bye lunatics!