Chapter 29: No Trust

It's once again Monday Night RAW. A show where careers are made while others are ended. Where championships are won and friendships are made. Or it could be the complete opposite.

"You really should just stay here with me tonight," Dean is refusing to let me leave for RAW. He currently has his arms wrapped around me holding me so tight I can barely breathe.

"Dean, I told you I can't. I have a promo to kick off RAW tonight," I gasp. He seems to sense I can barely breathe by loosening his grip a little bit but not enough for me to escape his arms. Damn.

"But I want you hear with me!" He whines making me giggle. He sounds like such a baby when he whines.

"Dean, I have to go now or I'm going to be late," He groans, releasing me. I give him a quick kiss before departing for RAW.

For my promo I'm suppose to bad talk Nellie and her team. Paige, Becky, and I have a plan to beat them at Wrestlemania once and for all and that's when Nellie will leave the company. She's going to finish high school then go to college to become a teacher. I'm extremely proud of her.

I make it to RAW with just enough time to change into my ring gear and fix my hair. Becky and Paige won't be here tonight so I'm on my own. I'm a little scared I'm gonna get attacked but I'm the divas champion and I'll defend the title till the day I die.

Dean's POV:

Roughly twenty minutes after Milly leaves there's a knock on the door. Hastily, I get up hoping it's Milly changing her mind about going to RAW tonight. I just want to cuddle with her all night. Damn, since when did I turn into such a girl?

I open the door and Nellie is standing in the hallway. She's definitely taller than Milly but not by much. She's wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt so I'm guessing she doesn't have to go to RAW tonight.

"We need to talk. It's important," There's something about her tone that makes me a little nervous. She walks in and takes a seat on the couch.

"What do we need to talk about?"

"If you're cheating on Milly you better tell me the fuck now," She growls through her teeth. I'm taken aback by her suddenly accusing me. Why in the hell would I be cheating on Milly? She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I wouldn't do something so stupid to ruin that.

"Hell no! Why the fuck do you think I'm cheating on her?"

"She knows you've been texting back and forth with Renee Young. It's got her worried, Dean. She hasn't had the best love life," My hands clench into fists. Milly doesn't fucking trust me. We've been together for almost a year and she still doesn't trust me.

"So, what you're telling me is that Milly doesn't fucking trust me?" I raise my voice. I'm trying to stay calm but with my temper it's extremely hard too.

"So what if she doesn't completely trust you? I've heard about some of the shit you've done in your past! You don't even deserve someone like Milly! And if I find out you're cheating on her with Renee I'll make sure you'll never see daylight again!" With that Nellie walks out the door slamming it shut behind her.

Milly's POV:

I unlock the hotel room door and walk in. It's unusually quiet in here. Usually Dean is watching tv or taking a shower. It's almost like he's not even here.

"Sit down," I jump at Dean's voice. I look over at him and he's sitting on the couch. I didn't even see him there.

"You scared me, Dean," I sit down in the chair beside the couch and look at him but he's avoiding eye contact with me, "Dean, is something wrong?"

"You don't fucking trust me, Milly. That's what is fucking wrong! We've been together for almost a year and you don't fucking trust me!" He shouts standing up. He runs his fingers through his hair while pacing back and forth.

"Dean, what are you talking about?" My mind is racing. What could have I done to make Dean think I don't trust him?

"Really? You don't have a fucking clue in that brain of yours?"

"Not at all," A lump forms in my throat. I can't remember the last time Dean has exploded on me like this.

"Just because I'm texting Renee doesn't mean I'm cheating on you!" His face is red with anger making me a little uncomfortable. Nellie must have talked to him about that today. Yes, I've been worried because him and Renee have been texting back and forth but it's only because he hasn't said anything to me about it. I feel like he's trying to hide something from me.

"I've seen the messages pop up on your phone. The smiley faces she sends you. It makes me worry! You haven't told me anything about you guys texting and I feel like you're trying to hide something from me! So before you start jumping to conclusions, why don't you fucking ask instead of screaming at me!"

"You think I'm hiding something?"

"Yeah, I do,"

"Well I am," The lump in my throat becomes larger. I feel like if I try to say something nothing will come out. My eyes start to sting from tears trying to push there way through but I push them back. I will not cry, "I've been texting Renee because I need advice from her,"

"Why can't you ask me for advice?" Since when did Dean ask people for advice? Shouldn't he be asking me for advice before asking anyone else?

"I can't ask you for fucking advice on how to propose to you now can I?" Time stops as my brain registers the words that just came out of his mouth. He was planning on proposing to me?

"Dean, I'm-"

"No! Don't even apologize. Maybe you should take your own advice and ask before jumping to conclusions!" He walks out the door slamming it shut. Leaving me all alone in the small hotel room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lunatics! Sorry for the long wait. I've been extremely busy. I just spent the last hour an a half writing this for you guys so I hope you enjoy it! Please vote and comment. I love you my lunatics!