Chapter 6: Summerslam

We get to the arena Summerslam is being taped in and changed into our ring gear. I taped Dean's hand for him and he taped mine. My new in ring outfit is a bulletproof vest, a leather jacket, black shorts, and black boots.

"I like your outfit. Makes you look badass," I watch Dean as his eyes rake up and down my body.

"Thanks. Now, enough checking me out! We gotta go make our entrance for the divas match tonight,"

"Can't that wait like ten minutes?" Dean pulls my closer to him kissing my neck.

"No, you overly horny lunatic," I push him away giggling. He pouts as we head to the spot for our entrance.

"It's about time. Were you guys having sex in an abandoned office again?" Roman crosses his arms over his chest looking sternly at Dean an I.

"What? No! Even though someone was trying to get me too," I look over at Dean who's smiling sheepishly. Roman rolls his eyes while shaking his head.

Sierra.. Hotel.. India.. Echo.. Lima.. Delta... The Shield

We walk out and meet Paige, Becky and Charlotte at the ring. Dean and Roman walk over to commentary since Stephanie didn't want them to be at ringside.

"You got this. You an everyone else on this team," Dean whispers in my ear before walking over to commentary.

"Let's do this," Paige says as the bell rings. We all get into the ring putting our game faces on.

Sasha Banks comes up to me trash talking about just because I'm the divas champion doesn't mean I'm the best. I finally get enough of it and slap her across the face. She takes a step back stunned but immediately recovers and charges me.

I grin stepping aside and giving her a clothesline. She gets up fast an I punch her over and over. I let up for a couple seconds. She takes advantage delivering a punch to my gut. I stumble back into the turnbuckle holding my stomach.

"You thought you could beat me? Well look where that got ya," She sneered.

"It got me here," I say grabbing her shoulders shoving her to the ground. I hurry and sit on her chest then wrap my arms around her legs pulling forward so she can't kick out. The ref gets down and starts the count.

"1... 2... 3!" The crowd shouts.

"Team BAD has been eliminated!" Lillian announces. The crowd is a mixture of booing and cheers. Paige and I take on Nikki throwing her out if the ring and making sure she stays out as Charlotte does the same to Alicia Fox. We turn our attention to Becky and Brie right in time to see Becky take out Brie for the win.

"Your winners Paige, Charlotte, Becky, and Milly! Team PCB + M!" Lillian announces. The crowd goes wild as we celebrate. Dean and Roman come into the ring to celebrate our win with us.

"Nice match," Cesaro says when we come backstage.

"Thanks, C! You did good in your match also," I try to cheer him up a bit since he lost his match.

"Thanks," He murmurs before walking away.

"It's just one match," Dean says annoyed.

"Do you even know how upset you get when you lose a match?"

"I don't get that upset,"