Chapter Eight

Chris

Pulling up into the parking lot of one of DC's best bars, the Denson Liquor Bar, I took a deep breath.

I felt accomplished after causing Robyn to feel so turned on by me, I knew she was by the way she was breathing and the way she was stuttering.

Such a fine ass woman.... she got turned on by my words but wait until I got her in my bed.

I got out of my car and locked the doors, walking into the bar. I needed a couple of drinks to get rid of the fact that I was still extremely horny from Robyn. It hasn't been the first time either.

I sat in my usual chair waiting for the bartender. I took my phone out of my pocket to check my messages. No one but some employees from my clothing line sending me new sketches. I'll check with them in the morning, I thought.

"What can I getcha?" A younger looking blondie with a black crop top asked wiping the insides of glasses.

"I'll get a shot of zing, please." The young woman nodded beginning to make my drink. I rubbed my forehead until I felt a small hand on my thigh. I turned and saw that Cassandra girl from earlier.

"Hey," I greeted her.

"Hello, Chris, I didn't know you came here." She spoke taking a seat next to me removing her hand.

"Yeah, I come here often."

"Yes, can I get a Blue Hawaiian?" Cassandra smiled at the bartender.

"Add it to my tab," I nodded.

"Chris-" Cassandra tried to protest.

"No, I got it alright? Someone should treat a fine woman like yourself to a drink, am I right?" Cassandra looked down blushing. I smiled at the affect I had on her.

"Okay," the bartender served us our drinks. I took my shot to the head, feeling loose after it digested.

"So, Cassandra-"

"I believe we're on the level where you can call me Cassie." I nodded slowly watching as she took a sip of her drink.

"Well, Cassie, I know we didn't meet the traditional way so I don't want us to be awkward. You're a very pretty woman, I'm surprised you're not with a man by now."

"Chris, I could say the same thing about you. But with me? I'd rather a man with power and forcefulness in a relationship. Not too much that it is over-forced, but a man with dominance. You barely see any like that out here with the same digits in their paycheck as mine."

"Maybe you've been looking in the wrong places, Cassie."

"Maybe I have," she spoke without energy.

"So about our conversation earlier-" Cassie began laughing. I admired her beautiful smile but it was nowhere near Robyn's.

"We did get a little personal, I must say," Cassie giggled.

"Shouldn't you always at some point? I'd rather get to the bottom of things. Are you as good as you say you are?" I cocked up an eyebrow.

"Chris, I believe you have gotten to a personal topic," Cassie mirrored my facial expression.

"Although it may be personal, I want to know. And what I want, I always get." I stared into her eyes.

"You can easily have what you want, Chris. Enough with the talking."

"Then, in that case, bartender. I'd like to order the lady a Sex On The Beach." I looked over at Cassie and winked. She bit her lip smiling.

Thirty Minutes Later

"Mm, Chris!" Cassie hissed in my ear as I devoured her neck and stripped her of her lace panties. The enticing smell of her perfume made me harder by the second.

"Lay on your back," Cassie ordered after she was completely naked. I laid on the leather back seat of my black Porsche and let her straddle my lap. The seats were reclined so we had a good amount of space.

I looked into Cassie's eyes as she quickly unbuckled my belt. I was already shirtless. Cassie's filed nails scanned my sculpted abs once she undid my belt and her hands handed on my semi hardened dick that was very visible through my Polo Ralph Lauren boxers.

I bit my lip slightly as she lifted up so I could pull my pants down a bit and once I did, she got back into her position and pulled me out of my boxers.

"So big," she mumbled gripping me tighter and jerking me up and down. A small grunt left my lips as Cassie dropped her head down.

She licked the tip of my now fully erected dick and I just watched her. Her moist tongue flicked up and down my shaft a few times until she decided to put me into her warm and wet mouth.

I groaned at the feeling. Cassie began to quickly bob her head up and down, the constant slurping sounds filled the night air as Cassie gave me head. I took her curly hair into my hands and thrusted my hips as I fucked her mouth. Groans left my lips at the satisfaction of feeling my dick hit the back of her throat. Cassie is great at giving head, one of the best I've had in a while.

Cassie's hands gripped the base of my dick and twisted and turned, making pleasure shoot through my body. I groaned tilting my head up. I removed my hand from Cassie's head as lifted up as she came up and French kissed only my tip.

"You like to be freaky, huh?" I asked her, a few grunts slipped out of my mouth.

"I sure do." Cassie smirked looking into my eyes sitting up trying to kiss me but I pressed two fingers against her lips.

"No kissing. Ride this shit now." I ordered looking at my hardened dick and back up at Cassie. She opened a condom and steadily slipped it on me. She softly moaned straddling me again slowly sliding down on me.

"Ride it like you know how to take dick now." I demanded. Cassie started bouncing up and down on me. I licked my lips as I watched Cassie's perfect breasts bounce up and down as she did me.

She had a tight little pussy but I bet Robyn's was even tighter.

I looked down and and watched her wetness take action, her high pitch moans were all I heard and the clapping of our skin. I bit my lip grabbing onto her right hip slamming her harder on me.

"Fuckkkkkk!" She yelped trying to pop up but I slammed her down harder. I could tell she was already about to reach her pleasure peak by the contraction of her walls around my swollen manhood.

I decided to do my job so I pulled her off of me, is switching positions. Cassie had her legs wide open awaiting me to please her. I looked at her womanhood and back up into her eyes.

"I don't eat on the first fuck either." And just like that, I slammed into her. Cassie screamed arching her back high. I thrusted a few more times and she screamed, riding out her orgasm. I rammed into her once more cumming in the condom, breathing heavily. I didn't cum like I wanted to but it was whatever. Cassie's body was sprawled out as she tried to control her heavy breathing.

"Alright baby girl, thanks. Good night," I kissed her breast raising up to redress myself. I disposed of the condom then continued to dress. Once I was dressed, I went up to the front seat and put my hand on the steering wheel waiting to drive off.

"You were great, Chris", Cassie kissed my ear from behind. I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"I'll maybe see you later, alright? Get out, I have places to be."

Cassie slowly grasped her stuff and once she looked decent she left the car from the back.

I looked out the rear view mirror and watched her walk away. I smirked at the sight of her ass in her tight dress, then I pulled off.