Chapter Twenty Five

Chris

"Okay, don't move anymore baby. It's not gonna turn out right if you keep moving your feet," I chuckled continuing to polish Robyn's toes.

"You aren't so good at this as I thought you were." She laughed. I watched her, her laugh was so beautiful.

"You keep moving, how is it going to look good?" I tightened the top back on the nail polish and kissed the bottom of her feet causing her to blush.

"How long does it take to dry?" I asked getting on the couch with her.

"I don't know, probably just five minutes. Why?"

"Because I had something else in mind," I bit my lip getting on top of her. Her blushing got uncontrollable.

"And I didn't want your toes to get messed up. I spent a long time on them." I sighed laying on her chest.

"Only like two minutes," she giggled. I turned on the tv and changed the channel from Scandal to Martin.

"Ugh, baby I was watching that!" She huffed. I frowned in confusion shaking my head.

"That show is boring, and plus you weren't even watching it."

"I was until you started doing my toes... stupid-" Before she said anymore, I lifted her right leg up putting it on my shoulder putting our faces very close to each other.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. She gulped as I stared into her eyes.

"You better talk to me like you got some sense otherwise...." I trailed off as my fingers drifted inside of her panties.

"You won't be walking for days." I smirked at her leaning down letting my tongue glide against her neck as I felt her body get hotter underneath me. It was so sexy that I had complete dominance over her sexually.

"Stop, you know what that does to me, Chris." I looked up at her and saw her teeth biting her bottom lip as she softly moaned. I smiled lifting up and passionately kissing her.

"You know you look really sexy in my clothes, babe? I think I might wanna put your gorgeous face on some of the clothing for Black Pyramid." I suggested shrugging my shoulders at the thought.

"Really? Wouldn't that be a little outlandish?" She asked biting a nail. I took her finger from her mouth gently shaking my head.

"It will be perfect, especially when I'm on there with you. I want us to have a steamy photoshoot for this magazine that'll be interviewing me. How does that sound?"

"It sounds perfect, baby." She smiled, I smiled back kissing her. Only this time, our kiss never ended and she got on top of me. I was a little shocked but I let her take full control.

As the kiss got intense, I gripped her butt and she grinned on me making me harder and harder. I sucked on her bottom lip causing her mouth to open and our tongues danced together. I moved my hands to her front and began to slip my hands in her panties but someone started knocking on the front door.

"Fuck them ugh, but fuck me." I sucked my teeth trying to get her hands back on my chest.

"Chris, you forgot we ordered pizza?" She giggled getting off of my lap.

"They don't even deserve a tip, I was about to get some pussy and they stopped me!" I groaned crossing my arms over my chest. She got the money off of the table and answered the door.