Sims

"What are you doing, y/n?" Draco asked, watching his girlfriend excitedly click around on her muggle-device, which she called a computer. There seemed to be a few heart-like images floating around two characters in the game.

"I'm playing the Sims. Do you want a try?" Y/n scooted over in her seat at the table, offering Draco the chance to play. At the evident confusion riddling his face, y/n said, "Have you never played before? You haven't even heard of it?"

Draco just stared at her, waiting for it to click that he was not, in fact, related in any way to any sort of muggle object, material, or possession.

"Oh, right," y/n continued sheepishly. "Well, it's basically a game where you can play as other people, and have another life. Before you ask, no there is no magic - it's a muggle life. Do you want to play?"

"Of course not - why would I want to pretend to be a muggle? The game sounds rubbish," he replied immediately with a scoff.

Y/N shrugged. "Suit yourself. I'm gonna go grab my wand from the tower. I'll see you after class."

It wasn't until y/n returned that she had realized that she had forgotten to log off of her game and, lo and behold, her two characters were married with one child, whose name was a load of terms that y/n preferred not to say out loud.

Shaking her head, she closed the laptop, but not before noticing the garden of the house, which had at least a dozen roses arranged in a heart.