A night to remember

Your P.O.V

It's Christmas time. Well, almost. Just two days ago, my fellow classmates and I boarded the Hogwarts Express back home for the holidays. This time of year was always the most energetic, and rewarding. You know, the hot chocolate, the presents, the family time, and not mention, the frequent appearances of mistletoes.

My boyfriend of 4 years, Draco Malfoy, has me invited up to the manor for the holidays itself. We've have been seeing each other ever since we first laid eyes on one another at our own sorting ceremony. I remember the way he smirked at me while the hat had ballistically shouted "SLYTHERIN!", and made my way to the house's table.

"Hi, I'm Draco." He said to me, a little piece of his gelled hair sticking out on the side. His eyes were glistening as well.

"I'm (Y/N)."

I remember blushing like mad.

So, now, here we are, getting ready to become fifth years.

Did time really go by that fast?

I remember like it was bloody yesterday when we blew up that potion into Goyle's face!

It was quite chilly in his house. His parents had left just hours ago to head off on their own vacation. Leaving, Draco, myself, and a couple house elfs all alone for 4 days.

Could you imagine what me and him would be able to do during that time?

I was now on top of him, with both of my knees on either side of him. His hands were all over my back, squeezing and rubbing as he went along. Our lips were connected, in a very ordinary fashion. Our tongues were struggling a bit, but he was dominant (as always.)

The breathing was becoming more heavier by the minute, almost sounding like as if we were suffocating one another. His tongue was rolling along my bottom lip, making me moan like crazy.

Our sex life wasn't that tremendous, and it wasn't really existent. It was lacking. We've been giving one another signs about which one of us are ready, and the communication hasn't really been clear whatsoever.

We were still fiercely kissing one another, and my hand was starting to trail off onto his belt, slowly undoing it. As I whipped it off, I went for his zipper, his hands immediately went from my back to my hands. His lips disconnected with mine and his eyes were focused with my own.

"I don't want to rush you at all." He said. His eyes had sort of a trembling look, he was actually worried and cared about my feelings. How many times does a guy like that come around?

"D-Draco?" I stuttered. He looked up.

"I'm ready." I said, the confidence brewing up as every word slipped out of my mouth. His eyes went wide, and I swear I saw the tips of his mouth curve up.

"Y-You sure?" He stammered, he was blinking uncontrollably.

I grabbed his face, and kissed him.

"Does that answer your question?" I said, giggling and biting my lip.

He nodded frantically and said, "Hold up for a couple minutes.", and gently took me off of him. He started making his way upstairs to his room, and he immediately shut the door behind him.

"And stay there!" He shouted through the door.

I sighed and sunk myself into the leather couch when I heard the slam, knowing that it would be more than a few minutes until he came back down again. I then remembered the muggle television set that Draco's father, Lucius had installed in the next room over.