The feels... I'm obsessed with MLP, OK?

Everyone except me: *looking at my YouTube playlist while I'm at school* 

Punzie: Let's watch Raining Tacos! 

Elsa: NO! Look at this one Jack! (He's operating the computer) Lullaby for a Princess! It looks beautiful!

Jack: OK Elsa! *clicks into Lullaby for a Princess*

Punzie: *pouts*

Everyone except me: *watches video*

Elsa and Anna: *hugging each other and crying*

Elsa: I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO!! *sobs*

Anna: AND I WON'T DO WHAT THAT LITTLE SISTER DID TO YOU!! *crying*

Everyone else: O.o 

Punzie: *joins the hug* I'll make sure you never do that! *starts crying*

Everyone ELSE: -_____________-

Eugene: Come on, Punzie, lets go see some bunnies? *gets slapped* HICCUP?! Why did you slap me?!

Hiccup: BECAUSE YOU DON'T PULL GIRLS AWAY FROM ONE ANOTHER WHEN THEY ARE SHARING EMOTION- *stares at the knocked-out Eugene*

Merida: Well, that takes cares of that.

Me: I'm home!! So, how are yo- what happened this time? *staring at the crying group of girls*

Jack: We may have watched Lullaby for a Princess and gotten Elsa, Anna, and Punzie emotional.

Me: WHY!??!!??! THAT IS NOT MEANT FOR THEM!!

Jack: We noticed... -___-

Pinkie Pie: I know, right? Poor Celestia! 

Jack: *high pitch scream* THE PINK PONY NOOOO!!

Twilight: Hello, Jack Frost. 

Everyone except me (YAYA): *gets tied up*

Kristoff: OH COME ON!

Twilight: The review for today is Lullaby for a Princess, where Princess Celestia sings to her dear sister that is trapped in the moon. She sings about herself, and the battle with Nightmare Moon, the blue pony, Princess Luna's evil self. The story begins with Celestia greeting her kingdom- I CAN'T TAKE IT!! >-< CELESTIA... WAHHHHH!!

Fluttershy: There, there, Twilight. I'll continue. *realizes that this is another sad video* NEVER MIND!!

Me: -__- I'll continue. Anyway, Celestia greets her subjects, leaving Luna in the shadow. Luna becomes depressed, and finally, after Celestia realizes her sister is in pain, she tries to comfort Luna, but is kicked out of Luna's room. The hate finally gets to Luna, and she turns into Nightmare Moon. Celestia, defending her kingdom, and herself, battles Nightmare Moon. After Celestia is nearly defeated, 6 stones, the Elements of Harmony come to her aid, and in self-defense and hope to save her sister, she unintentionally sends Princess Luna to the moon for 1000 years.

Applejack: I neva' knew that 'bout poor Princess Celestia... *lets everyone go*

The Mane Six: *leaves*

Me: Wonder who is going to steal the phone this time... *looks at the gang* -_-

Eugene, Jack, and Kristoff: *trying to pull the crying girls apart*

Astrid and Merida: *fighting over the last cream puff*

Hiccup: *looking torn between the girls*

Me: Well, I guess its me then. Ask or Dare, don't forget to vote and share!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Well, another chappie done. I got bored and did this... ARGH PLS ASK OR DARE I'M DYING OF NO COMMENTS!!!