Books

Me: HELLO EVERYONE!

Batfam: Hey, Feline.

Disneyworks: KCAT! *hugs*

Me: Get off me... *chokes*

Batman: So what brings you back to the castle during... Finals week?

Elsa: FINALS WEEK? ... What's that?

Me: You take tests to see how far you go in school.

Elsa: Ah, okay.

Batman: So what brings you here...?

Me: Oh yeah. BOOKS! *throws books everywhere*

Jack: *gets smacked* Ow! What on earth, KCat?

Red Robin: Where did you get the books from...? I swear all you're wearing is leggings and a long shirt...

Me: Shh... No one can know about 4th wall breaking.

Red Robin: What?!

Me: ANYWAY, pick a book and let's read.

Red Hood: Um... What's the Odyssey? 

Me: *gasp* You don't know?! Well, it's a story about this king who just left Troy and he wanted to go home but he had to go through a bunch of challenges and he lost all of his men over the trials and he got home but these people were at his house so he passed his wife's test and killed them all.

Red Hood: ... I... Didn't get any of that.

Me: Well, if you guys can't read any of that... *kicks a pillar* 

Jack: Why would you kick a... What the hell?!

Me: My pillars are made of books! Every book I've ever read in my life has been stored into pillars or my subconsciousness. For instance, this one! *pulls out a book* This was the first book I ever read!

Nightwing: ...Red Blood Cells and White Blood Cells? You read this, when you were like, 10, right?

Me: What? No! I read this when I was 2. It's a small thin book, but it's a lovely read. It's one of the best books I've ever read!

Everyone: ... *stare*

Me: What?

Robin: Hey, KCat.

Me: Yes?

Robin: What's this book?

Me: O_O NO, PUT THAT BACK THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MY- URP! NO SPOILERS! *snatches book back*

Everyone: NEW BOOK?!

Me: NO