3-in-1~

Nightstar888: First! I dare Nightwing to walk around ignoring everybody, and speaking to imaginary friends instead! For Hiccup and KCat! Yah, you two have to be tied together for a whole day. The last dare is for Jack to only talk in song lyrics for three chapters. That's all! Have fuuunnnnn!!!!

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Me: *stares* You're joking. *picks up three letters* Man! I install a system so that dares come in the form of letters addressed to the people that got dared... So no one else can see anyone's dare or question... and this happens?! Three freaking dares already. Let's see, who mailed these... Oh! Nightstar! Okay... The people are Nightwing, Hiccup and I, and Jack. 

Nightwing: *jumps out from somewhere* You called? *carrying Hiccup*

Jack: *flies in* Sup?

Me: GAH! I haven't even used the intercom yet! How did you hear me in this castle?

Jack: Spying?

Me: -_- Anyway... We got dares. Nightwing has a dare... *hands envelope to Nightwing* Hiccup and I have a dare... *gives envelope to Hiccup* And Jack has a dare... *hands envelope to Jack* Okay! Into the new dare room cubicles I installed! *pushes everyone to the room*

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Nightwing: *opens letter* *reads* ... Really, Nightstar? I've been in a dare already and poisoned you and KCat. Now you want me to act insane?! *sigh* Fine!

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Jack: Aw yeah, a dare! *rips open letter* ... Really? I'm not good with songs though... Oh well?

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Hiccup: We have a dare together?

Me: Yep. *opens letter*

Hiccup and I: *reads* ... -_- ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Nightstar: *poof!* Hehehehe... *ties us together*

Me: Well, I should get the- ACK! *tries to walk* *falls*

Hiccup: *pulled by his hand* EEK! KCat, we've been tied by the wrists.... .-.

Me: ARE YOU- NIGHTSTAR!!!

Nightstar: Hahahaha...

Me: GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE- EEK! *gets yanked back* I forgot we were tied together...

Hiccup: *facewall* Ow... KCat, I didn't know you liked to climb walls..

Me: ^-^; Sorry.

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Nightwing: Harvey Dent! Get back here with my sticks! *chases floating sticks*

'Harvey' the invisible drone: *carrying sticks*

Nightwing: What the hell do you mean, Harvey's just carrying sticks, Moth? *stares into air*

Jack: 'So I call the therapist...' (I'm Gonna Show You Crazy) *staring at Nightwing*

Me: *dragging Hiccup* I swear, Hiccup. Walk any slower and we'll be going backward.

Hiccup: It's not my fault my leg was burned off! And you're half cat! You go faster than people with two legs!

Me: SHUT UP HICCUP!

Jack: 'That's how you know you messed up...' (That's How You Know)

Nightwing: *trips over air* *glares* Oh my goodness, Slade. Stop tripping me up!

Me: Is Nightwing acting... loopy?

Jack: 'Yes He is, Yes He is...' (Every Praise) *staring oddly at Hiccup and me* 

Elsa: Anyone seen Hiccup? I need to give him back his boo- ... *stares at us* I'm not even going to ask. *leaves*

Hiccup: Wait! My book... *tries to run*

Me: YOU IDIOT DON'T DRAG ME ALONG

Jack: 'Idiots are everywhere...' (Idiots are Everywhere) *leaves* (OKAY IT'S HARD FINDING CONTEXT FOR HIM)

Me: Nightwing! Help us please!

Nightwing: What's that, Moth? A lady needs our help?

Me: -_- You know what? Nightwing, come here and I will kick your pretty face into oblivion.

Nightwing: *slowly stepping away from me* Yeah, you're right Harvey. I SHOULD RUN! *sprints out of the room*

Hiccup: WAIT DON'T LEAVE ME WITH HER!

Me: ... Got something to say to me?

Hiccup: *gulp* NOPE!

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌  

OH MY GODS NIGHTSTAR WHYYY