Holy Carp that's A LOT

Me: *sees notification* O.o That's a LOT of questions... *pushes the Wake Up button*

Everyone: *scream*

Me: *handing out towels* LISTEN UP, PEOPLE! WE GOT QUESTIONS!! A LOT OF QUESTIONS! AND. WE. WILL. DO IT! Ok... Elsa and Jack, you guys are first... "Is it true when Jack and Elsa eat something really hot or spicy that your ice powers turn to water powers?"

Jelsa: Um...

Jack (being stupid... again): *eats ghost pepper* HOLY CARP HOLY CARP OMG OMG OMG OMG HOT HOT HOT!! *uses powers hoping its water* *freezes himself*

Me: Well, that proves that. Hiccup and Astrid... "Are dragons and dinosaurs the same?"

Hiccstrid (Ew. Sorry Hiccstrid shippers): NO!

Astrid: *pulling my cat ear again* WHAT TYPE OF A QUESTION IS THAT!? YOUSTUPIDDAUGHTEROFAWENCH

Me: *crying* I DIDN'T ASK IT I'M JUST- OWWWW

The crew: *takes weapon out*

Elsa: Let. Her. Go.

Jack: LET HER GOOOOO LET HER GOOOO

Astrid: *lets go cause weirded out by Jack*

Me: -sniff- next... Punzie. "Have you ever wished Eugene cut your hair a little lower?"

Punzie: Uh. No. It was a life or-

Me: IM NOT DONE! HOLY CARP YOU ARE IMPATIENT.

Punzie: Oh.

Me: I'll start where I was BEFORE I was interupted"Like, come on I know it was a life or death situation" *glares at Punzie* "but cutting a girl's hair that short? Like, seriously. Don't get me wrong, your hairstyle is great, but wouldn't it be better to have it a little to the shoulder or around the waist?"

Punzie: When you put it like that... I guess I would have like it a but longer, but it will grow back. I would guess his vision would be blurry because he was dying, so yes. I would like it a bit longer. But Eugene is now a famous barber!"

Me: *drinking a lot of water* Merida, your next. "Is it true that your hair is 4ft long when its straightened?"

Merida: Um... Yea. But only reason I know is cause of Rapuzee's dare to straighten' out me hair... DON'T ASK MEH, LADDIE.

Me: *gulp* I was not going to...

Me: Kristoff, Anna. Did you guys realize that in that 'Fixer Upper' song that the little troll kid said, "I don't see no ring." Well, duh, Anna was wearing gloves!"

Kristoff: O.O I'm gonna have to tell them that. Well, sorry Anna. My month is over. I got to go back to work.

Anna: NUUUUU DON'T LEAVE MEE *hugging Kristoff's leg while he tries to go*

Me: Elsa. "What happened to Marshmellow, anyway?"

Anna: *lets go* MARSHMELLOWW!!!! ^~^

Elsa: From what I know, Marshmellow made his leg again, found my crown and now is living in my old ice palace. His friends (the ones I made from my cold) follow his rules.

Me: Next question... Anna. "Does Anna have super strength or something? Like in 'For the First Time in Forever' she 'accidentally' broke that suit of armour. That thing probably weighs a ton, yet Anna carried it like it was nothing."

Anna: Oh carp.

Elsa: YOU BROKE A SUIT OF ARMOUR HOW COULD YOU THOSE ARE MOM AND DAD'S... etc.

~~One hour Later~~

Elsa: Done.

Anna: Finally. Anywho... no, I had gotten used to breaking that thing, so it was easy.

Me: Finally, last question. "Is it true that maybe your parent's ship is Arielle's play ship, and that Tarzan is your brother?"

Elsa: Its true that Arielle used to play in my parent's sunken ship, but Tarzan. NO. He was born about 30 YEARS AFTER my parents died. So no.

Anna: Aw... but I wanted a brother...

Me: Well, thats it for this chapter. *gets hit in sleeping point*

Astrid: Ask or Dare, don't forget to vote and share! Super Six, signing out.

Hiccup: STOP BULLYING KCAT!

Asstrid (that was intended): WHO CARES SHE IS JUST A HALF CAT!

Hiccstrid: *fighting again*

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Hey, guys, HOLY CARP my fingers hurt from that. Thank you @Killingyouslowy for these questions.

Yes. I added fish to everytime carp was mentioned. XD