Welcome to my book!

PSA: This story was originally written when I first encountered the concept of fanfiction and is completely made up of how I would interact with these characters. The... book(?) was first realized in 2015 when I was in middle school if that gives you a concept of how mature my mind was. 

I've kept this story here, because of memories, honestly. I haven't cleaned anything up, it's all the same content from 2015 besides just this little memo. You've been warned, intense cringe coming up!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Hi guys, KCat here. This is my name for this book, it is NOT my real name, ok? Now- *In background* JACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE MY PHONE BACK

Jack- Hey guys! Jack Frost here! I'm part of the Big Six (and the hottest). Keep a secret? I have a crush on- *again... In the background* HICCUP GET BACK HERE WITH TOOTHLESS NOW!! JACK MY- HICCUP GIVE ME MY PHONE!

Its Hiccup here! *sigh* and Toothless. Anyway, I am akward and... did I spell that right? Carp. Merida is yelling at me. NO WE ARE NOT DATING.. I have Astrid. But she is pretty... Here, Mer.

'Ello people! I'm Merida, but everyone calls me Mer. ARGUS RUN! Sorry, I have an angry Author and Jack chasing after me! I love Punzie, she is my best friend! Anna, the phone! QUICK!

HI PEOPLE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER!! I'M ANNA!! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!! Kristoff will be making apperances now and then, since he has a busy job of bringing people to the trolls. Don't ask. Elsa is gonna talk now, kay? BYEEEEE PEOPLE

Hello everybody. My name is Queen Elsa of Arrendelle. Relax, I have control over my powers, I won't hurt you like I did to Anna...
.... .... .... .... Anyway, we have to do everything that you dare or ask us. Here, Punzie.

(This was an edit after I forgot Punzie >-< Imma idiot) HIIIIII I'M PUNZIE! Everyone calls me that anyway. I love painting, KCat is constantly making more rooms for my paintings...

*in background* THATS IT ALL OF YOU COME HERE!!

Ok, now I got my phone, I can finally say, ASK OR DARE, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND SHARE!!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄