Chopped and Confusion

Nightstar888: I dare Rapunzel and Batman to swap personalities for the day and not tell anyone about it. Just let everyone be confused.

I also dare Hiccup, Merida, Jack, Anna, Nightwing, and Robin to all have a cooking competition. I would like to be present for both of these dares and KCat and I shall be the judges for the cook off.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
Me: Yes. Hello, old friend!

Nightstar: *pops out of nowhere* Wassup?

Me: ANYWAY!! MR. DADDY BATS AND PUNZIIEEEEE? COME HERE!

Batman: -_- Don't call me that.

Punzie: Yes, KCat?

Me: AND SWAP! *magic!*

Batman: What are you doing? Why did you say swap? *twirling* LOOK I HAVE A CAPE!

Punzie: ... I'm going.

Me: High five!

Nightstar&Me: *high five*

😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓

Batman: *dancing on the rafters*

Robin: *unmasked* Father? Where are- *looks up to see giggling Batman* Um... GRAYSON!

Nightwing: *unmasked* What is it, Little D?

Damian: *not even upset at the nickname* Um... Father is a little... *points at Batman*

Dick Grayson(NO! BAD Amazing_Rose! *smacks*): Um... Is it too late to ask KCat for Alfred?

Red Hood: *unmasked* Hey, have you seen Bats? I need to talk to him.

Little D & Big D: *points at rafters*

Jason: O_O' TIM!

Red Robin: *unmasked* What? *looks up* What the...

Punzie: What are you looking at?

Tim: Um, Punzie-

Punzie: My name is Rapunzel.

Tim: Sorry, Rapunzel. Why are you so... brooding?

Punzie: ... *walks away*

Dick (STOP LAUGHING Amazing_Rose!): -_- Okay, where's KCat?

☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

Dick: KCat? *knocks*

Me: *opens door* AH! Dick, just in time! I was going to send Bats for you. (Amazing_Rose LAST WARNING YOU NEED TO STOP LAUGHING AT HIS NAME!)

Batman: *laughing at a joke Nightstar said*

Dick: About that... Um... Is he okay?

Me: *looks at Bats* Oh yeah. He's fine.

Punzie: *appears out of nowhere* ... What's going on?

Me: Punzie- I mean Rapunzel. I need you to get Hiccup, Merida, Jack, Anna, and Robin... And two large buckets. Meanwhile, Dick. Come with me.

Dick: '-'? Um... Okay?

Me: *leads him to kitchen* You are going to be doing a cooking competition with some others.

Dick: O_O... I'm going to change into my Nightwing outfit. *walks away*

🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴