Info and prologue.

Name: Zaira Wroom.

Meaning: Well that's a secret.
Age: 15 years old
Gender: A girl.
Born: 24th september.

Status: Well in the start of the story, she is a homeless girl, wondering around in the streets of heartland city. Until she finds Yuma and his friends that is. Well the rest is a surprise. Wait and see.

Family: Well she sadly doesn't know, but like every other girl, she is born from someone right. You will find out later.

Looks: She is a orange short haired girl with purple eyes. She is dressed in worn out clothes. A purple t-shirt, a long black coat, and worn out black jeans. (She loves the color black most). Has her deck case is at her belt strop in her pants, together with duel gazer and disk. Then she is having a sack with her stuff on one of her shoulders.

Weakness: Trust issues. And is really not good at lying.

Personality: She is a independent woman, who in the beginning doesn't trust anyone. She is pretty brave, really good at strategies and plans. But can also be carrying and hate owing people something. Always trying to be honest and is a loner.

Numbers: Well that's a secret too. If she has one you will find it in the story.

Deck: A animal deck.
Bff: Yuma and the gang. Maybe more later on.
Crush: secret.

Prologue.

Dear Diary.

My name is Zaira, and I thought I would write about all these adventures I have experienced. Where I got friends, a family and even a boyfriend. What adventures you ask? Well that's a long story? Oh so you wanna hear about it then? Okay but then we have to begin at the beginning at that time when I meet the boy Yuma Tsukumo. A son of an adventure! And his friends.

However let's just start at the very beginning. In my childhood. I was found someday on a beach. I had lost my memories. A Corp found me, and brought me to an orphanage. I was 9 years old at that time. However I didn't like it at all. Second of all there were no one who wanted to adopt me at all. Mostly because of my appearance. I was a girl with orange hair and strange purple eyes. Everyone was scared of me, Saying that I was weird. Even the adult didn't like me! So when I was 14, I decided to run away, and I have lived on the streets since.. yeah since that fateful day where I meet Yuma and his friends.

2 years later.

Okay lets first get this straight, I was not a honest and innocent citizens. I was a thief. Not a thing I was proud off, when I think back, but hey I needed something to eat and live at. So I hope you understand that I had a lot of problems with the corps. However I never ended in jail, witch is kind of weird. But of course I never stayed in the same city. I was traveling from place to place, living on the streets, eating food from trash cans. Not a pretty sight, I can tell you that! However on that fateful day I was walking in to heartland city. A city I never actually saw as a home. I was only thinking one thing, A place to rest and something to eat. However I deep, deep down wished for a family. Someone who I could be with. Stop stealing, Living like a normal 16 year old girl. But who am I kidding, I thought. That would never happen. I found a empty shelter in the city and chose to sleep there for the night. Took the last food I had in my backpack and after that I went to sleep, And of course I was having a strange dream.

I was standing on a half ruined pathway. In front of me was a door. A giant door. I have never bin here before so I was kind of scared. It was a dark door, with a symbol on. I didn't know what to do, but I didn't want to stay on this pathway. It looked like it could crumble any moment. I tried to push the door. I wanted to leave this place, however the door stayed shut. I was looking around to find another way out. I am not the patient type, when I suddenly heard a voice. It sounded dark and old. Like it was from ancient time or something. However I could understand what the door was saying.

"Who is disturbing my slumber?" The door said. I looked confused at it. A door who could speak? But I didn't hesitate for long.

"I did!" I yelled "I am Zaira!". I could hear the door grin.

"You are not ready yet girl" said the door! I was totally confused. Ready for what?

"What do you mean?" I asked the door. It grinned a little again.

"You are having a long journey ahead of you" it said "A hard and dangerous road lies ahead of you, But when you have conquered it all, you will find what you have been looking for".

I was really confused. A dangerous road? What I have been looking for? Maybe my wish? To get a family? Friends, Stop being a thief? I got really determined. I was not afraid of anything. That dangerous road could just appear. I was not scared.

"I am ready" I said a little angry. The door grinned again.

"When the time is right, You will find what you are looking for" It said "You are not ready yet". I was angry. However suddenly I felt dizzy and..

I woke up. I was sweaty and looked scared around. I sighed relieved. It was only a dream. However I really wanted to know what it means.

A,N: Um that was that for now. Hope you liked it!