Sucker games and rituals.

Shark's p.o.v.

Shark was driving and had been driving, around in the city. He had been determined to find Zaira at all cost. He had actually been driving around in the whole night, and was really tired. He had only had a short rest on a park bench. Mostly because he couldn't keep his eyes open at some point and didn't want to end up in a traffic accident because he couldn't see. He didn't have time to get injured after all. However after driving through the whole city and had found no clue on where Zaira was, he had to give up for now and actually swallow his pride. He had to ask someone for help. He was not really fond of the police. After all what good had that done him and Zaira in the past. They and the rest of the city didn't care about him, and had also made Zaira wanted for something she never had done. No the police was out of the picture. He sighed deeply. Now that he thought about it, Zaira's family, alias Yuma's family must be pretty worried. He sighed inside again. Did he really have to go down there and tell them the news. They would rip off his head. After what Zaira had mentioned Yuma's sister could be quite scary. Maybe he should only tell Yuma this first and then they would figure out this together. He decided for that idea. He drove towards Yuma house. It was early in the morning. Around 9 or 10 o'c. He was standing in front of Yuma's house and after some hesitation, he rang the doorbell. The door got opened and a robot was standing in front of him. It was looking like one of the litterbots.

"Lillybot here" the bot said and tilted it's head "Who are you?". Shark bit his lip.

"Is Yuma home?" He asked quickly "I need to see him". The bot head tilted.

"Yuma?" It said "Yuma left. Yuma left". Shark sneered inside.

"I see, do you know where he left off to"He asked. The bot looked at him.

"Duels. He needs duel fuel" Lillybot said.

Shark quickly placed two and two together. The duel carnival started today after all. He was about to say goodbye, when he heard a voice inside the room.

"Who is this lily?!" The voice asked and a old lady was standing at the doorstep now. Shark had a feeling this was Yuma's grandma, Haru.

"Oh hi" she said and smiled "Who is this lily?". The bot tilted it's head again.

"Yuma's friend. Yuma's friend" she said. "Looks like a fish. Looks like a fish". Shark bit his lip. He had hoped to avoid to much attention here. Haru smiled.

"Ah you must be Shark, Zaira's boyfriend" Haru said "Yuma tells me about you. Zaira well you know her. A stubborn girl". Shark sneered inside and nodded.

"Yeah she is, but we are not together lady. Where have you got that idea from?" Shark said in a cold tone "We are just friends. Nothing more". Haru only smiled.

"Ah yes if you say so" She said and smiled "Just make sure you are not making my newest grandchild unhappy got that". Shark actually flinched a little. Some scary vibes were coming from this lady and he nodded quickly.

"Yeah sure whatever" He said "I need to keep going. The bot said Yuma was at the carnival bye".

He waved and returned to the motorcycle, before this grandma could ask him questions about Zaira. He drove out of there. He had no idea where to look for Yuma, but when he heard some fireworks and saw a giant group of people at the plaza, Shark figured Yuma would be there. He placed his bike a little away from the crowd and tried to approach and find Yuma. That was not very hard, because a screechy voice was yelling loud in the air.

"Av what was that for!" yelled the voice who couldn't be any other than Yuma, and when Shark approach it, he found out he was right. In front of him was Yuma. He was lying on the floor and had just got hit by a football in the face. You could see a red mark on his face now. He was surrounded by Tori and the other gang. Shark didn't really make time to remember their names. However in front of Yuma was a boy dressed i blue sucker clothes. He was looking at Yuma.