Luckily encounters. Lucky straight emerges part 2.

Yuma's p.o.v.

"Wait Charlie rushed off and took everyone's card" Kairi said and sneered "I don't believe that guy, and to think that actually took some time to make him food". Yuma only sweatdropped a little. He looked at Kairi.

"So do you think that crazy card he dueled with, was the thing he stole from the museum?" Yuma asked.

Kairi sighed and nodded. She began telling a story about that card. It had apparently been in the news once, so she had done some reasearch. Apparently whoever possessed that card got a certain strange streak of luck. It could even make people famous or millionaires. Yuma was impressed.

"However sis, who was that guy?" He asked. "He acted like he knew me or something". Kairi sighed again.

"Well Charlie Mccay was once our father's assistant, and went on some adventures with him too. Well basically he became this dork who flew around the world looking for rare object. I mean every time I know he is gone, he suddenly pops up again" Kairi said and looked up in the sky.

Yuma had a feeling she had a thing for this guy. However a little bit after, she jumped up on her motorcycle and looked at Yuma.

"How about we do some little recon" She said and grinned "Brother and sister style". Yuma flinched by that. Kairi also did the same thing. They had forgotten about Zaira.

"Oh man we are such a blockhead" Kairi said "Zaira. We forgot our own sister".

"Oh man she is so gonna kill us... well if she escapes from her kidnappers that is" Yuma added and looked sad. Kairi lifted his chin a little.

"Yuma your dork" She said "When the kidnappers finds out Zaira is to tough to handle, they will release her. I mean she was this awesome thief. I know she will escape, and when she do, we will greet her with open arms, just like grandma always says". Yuma nodded, then he slashed his sister's hand with a high five.

"Yeah we will look for her as soon as we have got Charlie and my card back" Yuma said and smiled. His sister smiled back and nodded. Then he left on her bike.

"Okay Tori let's go out and find Charlie" He said encouraging. Astral sighed.

"Do you have any clues on where he might be?" Astral asked. Yuma shook his head.

"Nope not a clue" He said and Astral sighed deeply.

He began telling them that Charlie had mentioned the sentence "Life is just a carnival", and now he could remember where he had seem these words before. On a big sign on top of a building, district 8. It was only a hunch but it was better than nothing at all. Yuma nodded and rushed towards the district. Along the way, Yuma heard police cars and well. Apparently the monorail who was running towards this district was stopped.

"The monorail. It gotta be him. It just has too" Tori added.

Yuma nodded and they rushed toward the monorail. When they arrived there, they found Charlie surrounded by the police force once again. He was close at the monorail. However Charlie did like last time. He used the card and got the police slammed away. He also used it to power up the monorail, but before the door closed and the monorail took off, Yuma and his crew snuck inside it. They could hear Charlie laugh in there, thinking that he was getting away. Well Yuma would not let him.

"Kairi we found him" Yuma said into his d-gazer "He is on the D monorail".

"Got it" said Kairi "Stay where you are, I will come to you".

Charlie had surprised turned around and saw Yuma and Tori. Yuma figured he wasn't expecting visitors.

"Well, well, I figured it would take a little longer to find me" He said. Yuma sneered.