Dueling, Memories and Zexal. part 1.

Zaira's p.o.v.

"You really love tying me up, don't you Kite" I said and sneered.

Orbital had placed me in some kind of chair and had tied me up with metal bars so I couldn't leave. Kite stood by side and sighed a little.

"You are easier to deal with, when you are tied up yes" Kite said and looked at Orbital "Status report, how is her health Orbital?".

The robot turned it's head around so it was looking at Kite. It was operating a big computer.

"Zaira is less tired from what we are anticipated Ma...ster Kite. So we are good to go" Orbital said and the computer lit a little up. I could see Yuma's golden key in there.

"Good. Place the electrodes on her then" Kite said and began walking away from me.

"Wait what is going on?" I asked "What are you gonna do? Why is Yuma's key in the computer?". Kite stopped up and looked me for some seconds.

"I am trying to opening the key. Apparently it has it's own space in there. I having a theory about that this pendant is from Astral world. You see I heard a rumor about that there should be a messenger from Astral world, who brought the numbers with him to earth" Kite said and looked intensive at me now. "You don't know anything thing about that do you?".

I looked confused at him. However I had a really bad feeling now. He was talking about Astral. I shook my head a little. Kite looked at me.

"Oh really?" He said in a disbelieved tone "So you know nothing eh. Then you properly doesn't know that the keys energy reading and the reading from your experiments are the same".

I widened my eyes a lot. I didn't know that. However maybe that's why I could touch Astral and see him as well? I really didn't know and right now I didn't care. He was targeting my friend Astral. I shook my head again.

"That's a shame" said Kite and shrugged "Because if you did and told me, this experiment would be finished quicker. This is the last one. After this one, I will send you home with your friend's soul".

I sneered inside. So he is trying to make me tell him what I know about Astral eh, well he could forget it. If he ever got inside the key to Astral, he would properly steal his numbers. Not that I didn't have any faith in Astral's dueling skills, but it was Kite we are talking about. He did out duel both Yuma and Astral last time, and if he got the numbers Astral would disappear. I just couldn't let that happen. He was my friend.

"I don't know what you are talking about Kite" I said "But if it is the last experiment, then let's get it over with, so I can get home".

Kite shrugged a little and Orbital placed the electrodes on my body. One on my chest near the heart, two on my cheeks and two in each palms of my hands. I had a feeling I looked stupid.

"You never explained what I am here for?" I said angry and sneered at Kite "Why do I actually have these electrodes on". Kite, who had been staring at the pc for now, looked a me for a little bit.

"Like I said, I am trying to open this key, and since you're reading matches it, you must be the puzzle to open it" Kite said. "The electrodes are provided with photon energy, which properly would make your power protect you, and when it does, you will open the pendant for me".

I looked in horror. I had no intention of helping him here at all. I decided to say nothing for now. Kite looked still at me, but when I didn't say anything, he turn towards the computer again.

"Orbital start the process" He ordered. Orbital saluted and pushed some buttons on the pc. I could feel the electrodes vibrate a little and then they turned blue.