Truth finally revealed. Zaira is criminal.

Yuma's p.o.v.

Yuma climbed down from the roof, where his bed was. Or bed was not the right word for it, Yuma was sleeping in a hammock. However in the room beneath him was a normal bed and room, where Yuma was keeping his stuff. Zaira had slept in here as well. Yuma had rushed down, eager to wake up Zaira. He had made it his mission to be friends with her. It was only fair, since she had helped him so much. Yuma only wanted to return the favor, or actually he was not thinking about that. He just wanted to be friends with her.

"Morning Zaira!" he yelled without looking around "Today we are totally gonna duel and...!".

Then he noticed that the bed was empty. He looked around in the room and found Astral, which was a little weird since he normally stayed inside the key doing the night. He was standing near the window and was looking outside.

"Hey Astral have you seen Zaira?" He asked. Astral turned around and looked at Yuma. Then he nodded. Yuma looked surprised.

"Really? Then were is she? Is she already downstairs?" Yuma asked.

Astral looked at him and was about to say something, when the door to the room opened and Kairi walked inside. She was like Yuma not even looking around at first.

"Okay you two sleepyheads!" She said "Wake up! Grandma has made breakfast!". Then Kairi noticed that only Yuma was in here. She looked confused at him.

"Where is your little friend Yuma?" asked Kairi and sighed. Yuma bit his lip.

"Um I don't know. I just woke up and the bed was empty" Yuma explained.

"WHAT!" yelled Kairi "I knew we shouldn't have trusted her! Grandma!".

Then Kairi left the room in a hurry. Yuma looked really confused now. He turned his head towards Astral now. He was looking out at the window again.

"Astral what gives? Where is Zaira?" Yuma asked. Astral sighed and looked really sad at him now. Then he floated over to Yuma.

"Zaira have left us" Astral said "She left the house in the middle of the night. She said she had to leave. She told me a lot of weird things". Yuma looked shocked.

"She left? But why? And wait she talked to you? Why didn't you stop her?" Yuma said and was a little furious. Astral sighed.

"I tried. She said she wished to stay but couldn't" Astral said "It was all so confusing". Yuma looked at him and sighed.

"Okay tell me everything". Astral began telling him everything.

Time skip.

Yuma rushed inside the kitchen. He could hear Kairi complain to grandma.

"See! I told you she is not a normal child. She is properly criminal. She was properly using us" could Yuma hear Kairi say. Grandma only sighed.

"Grandma!" yelled Yuma and rushed inside the kitchen "Zaira has snuck out in the middle of the night. The window to my room was open". Grandma sighed and smiled at Yuma. She looked at Kairi as well, and then back at Yuma.

"I know" She said "I knew she would leave. That's the reason I let her spend the night here in the first place". Yuma and Kairi looked confused at each other.

"If you knew, why did you let her go then?!" Kairi said angry "I think I have to call the police. She need to be found". Kairi began walking over to her d-gazer.

"KAIRI!" yelled grandma angry "You are not gonna call the police. We can solve this without them. I have something to show the two of you".

Kairi froze, but a minute later she returned. She was always curious. They all placed themselves at the table. Grandma was holding a newspaper. Yuma could see a page, with a picture with Zaira on it. Yuma looked surprised at it.