Photos, Memories and Numbers.

A,N: in this chapter Zaira is dueling, so hope you understand that most of the cards she is using is made by yours truly. Her opponent also uses some fictic cards so it fits with Zaira's moves. Just thought you should know.

Normal p.o.v.

A little earlier last night.

A click could be heard. A click from a camera. A young boy with a camera duel disk was in the middle of the duel taking pictures of his opponents. The blitz was shining in his opponents eyes. It was a male, but it really had no importance for the young photograph. His name was Cameron Clix. A fitting name for the young photographer who always loved taking pictures. His opponent sneered.

"Hey cut it out!" He yelled in annoyings. Cameron only laughed a little.

"Some say photos bring back memories of the past" Cameron says "But mine do the opposite. It brings fought the future and the future shows me you will be losing this duel".

He was holding up his pictures that he just had made. His opponent sneered.

"What do you know about the future? That camera of yours ain't even digital" He said.

Cameron smiled evilly and number 25 was shown on his cheek now.

"I can sense the fear behind your voice, and you are right to be afraid, because you see, the future has now arrived" Cameron said and in some mysterious ways he won the duel and claimed his opponents heart piece. Cameron smirked.

"I hope you have learned something today" He said to his unconscious victim "But if your memory are a little fussy when you wake up, then take a look at these. It shows duel down memory lane".

He tossed some pictures at him, showing what exactly happened a minute ago. Cameron smirked and left the area.

Zaira's p.o.v.

A little later, duel carnival's second day still.

I sighed deeply when I walked out of the shower. After Shark had left us at the duel with Trey, Yuma and Astral had brought me home, where Kairi and grandma Haru welcomed me with open arms once again. Or Kairi yelled more than greeting me, but I knew she had only been frustrated and worried about me. I had taken a half hour showering after we had lunch, ( I ate pretty fast and pretty much food at lunch). I felt dirty. I hadn't been granted a shower in my time at Vetrix and his family, so I felt like I really need it. Secondly the water was good at washing memories away. However I still couldn't help worry about Grace. How would her family react? If they really loved her, they would kill her would they? She kind of had betrayed them. I sighed deeply. I changed my clothes of course. I took a plain normal purple t-shirt on, black shorts (I had felt comfortable in Grace's knickers), and my black jacket mixed with purple colors. Well purple and black was always my favorite colors. I sighed deeply and looked down at the clothes I borrowed from Grace. One part of me wanted to burn it, but a second part wanted me to save it. She kind of did save my life and I could at least give her it back, if we ever met again. I hoped we did, I did after all owe her big time. I placed the clothes in the washing machine and returned to the living room. Grandma was out shopping with Lillybot. Something with a great feast at dinner, she I came home or something like that. Kairi was out as well. Something with a deadline or a scoop for the paper or something like that. Yuma and Astral was outside in the garden, together with Tori. They had promised me that we could go together to the carnival. Not because I was scared of going alone, but Grace's warning with that I should stay away from Quinton in 24 hours, was still ringing through my head. 24 hours and I would be fully crest free. I also had a feeling Astral could neutralize Quinton's crest power. Secondly Yuma and Astral was being overprotective. Or mostly Astral. He just didn't want to lose me again. What was he? My dad? Sometimes I really wonder if he saw me as daughter now. I really had to tell him, that I wasn't. We were only friends. I just knew I had a family on my own! I walked out in the garden and saw Yuma sitting on the stairs and was signing a lot. Tori was standing beside him and looked worried. Astral was also beside him, floating like always. He also looked at Yuma.