Luckily encounters. Lucky straight emerges part 1

Normal p.o.v.

Time goes on. The duel carnival is in full underway. Yuma and the others was looking for Zaira of course. The team of Cat, Caswell, Tori, Bronk, Yuma and his family had been wandering around town trying to find her, but no luck. Shark did his own investigate. He was not really a team player, but he got the latest info via the gazer. However it had not been easy investigate anyway. He got interrupted by duel carnival duelists who wants his duel piece. Like when he was on a construction site looking for clues, he got challenged by a kid named Cody Callus, who had a construction deck. Then at the park Yuma got challenged by a guy called Tombo Tillbitty. He was a farmer and had a tomato deck. He was also the duel where Yuma should eat vegetables, before he could attack. However Yuma the two duels and got 2 more heart pieces. However only three of the pieces fit the puzzle. So he only had 3 heart pieces. Sadly the fun was not over for Yuma, because that day he also got challenged by a girl called "Anna Kaboom". She was sitting on a flying blaster cannon. She was running after Yuma, targeting him with that blaster of yours. After many attempts of escaping Yuma finally made Anna duel him. She has a railway deck. He found out she was targeting him, because she thought he was the boy she had a crush in the middle school. However later on found out, Yuma was the wrong kid. He just had a similar name. Yuma won the duel as well, but found out Anna wasn't even in the carnival. So he had fought her without getting a heart piece at all. In the end Yuma walked home for a afternoon snack together with Tori, to assemble the others to a meeting and find out if they had found out any leads about Zaira. Here begins the story.

Yuma's p.o.v.

"Now that we are all here" began Caswell in his polite and formal voice.

He was the chairman to this meeting. Well Caswell always wanted to be class president, if Yuma remembered correctly, so he was only happy to make him chairman to this meeting. They were all sitting around on a table in the kitchen. Grandma was serving tea and afternoon snacks. Even Kairi and Astral was assembled. The only one who wasn't, was Shark, but he had pointed out from the start that he never would commit to something like that. He was a loner after all. Yuma had also promised Shark not to tell about who kidnapped Zaira. Mostly because he didn't want any of his friends getting hurt. So they didn't know about Quattro (whoever that was) and Quinton. Of course it also made this investigating a little bit harder.

"I am happy you all could be for this meeting" Caswell said. Tori sneered.

"Just start the meeting already" Tori said impatient "Our friend got kidnapped after all". Caswell coughed a little and nodded.

"Well um does anyone have any clues" He asked and everyone went silent.

"Well I traced down the black wan they were using, but it must have fake license plate or something" Kairi said "I can't believe Zaira was kidnapped".

"It must be that strange power she has" said Yuma "She did use it in the past and it was mentioned in the news. But for what?". The others went silent again.

"Well what about telling the others that the criminal is in the carnival" suggested Astral "Shark did see Zaira get a Heart piece after all". Yuma nodded and told the others what he had suggested. Kairi bit down in a rice cracker.

"Hmm maybe I should test the internet of the city" She said "But hacking into the tournament is not gonna be easy. If I do the slightest error we are in the prison for the rest of the life". The others didn't look so happy about that.

"What about going to the police?" Bronk suggested "We can't do this on our own".

"No. No police" said Yuma quickly "Zaira hate that. I also think we will make her in danger. I mean if she ends in the news, the kidnappers maybe notice and she is done for". Tori clenched his fist a little. Yuma was grateful for that.