Hart, memories and duels part 3

Zaira's p.o.v.

Yuma: 4000 lp.

Kite: 4000 lp.

Trey: 4000lp.

Quattro: 4000lp.

I sighed deeply when the duel began. I actually wished that I was the one dueling and not sitting here, leaning up at a wall and doing nothing at all. However there were nothing I could do. I was still drained a lot after that event with Hart. I was actually amazed that I could move my hands and feets right now. At the duel field, Quattro was grinning maliciously at both Yuma and Kite.

"You will soon be humiliated, like my other fans" Quattro told them and grinned.

"I am no fan" Kite replied in an angry tone "I just wanna win this duel and get my little brother out of here". Quattro was smirking evilly.

"Keep dreaming Kite" He said and grinned again "I can beat you guys even if I have this hand tied behind my back".

I sighed deeply. Quattro was as cocky as ever.

"Why don't you give your mouth a rest too" Yuma yelled back at him "Let's duel!".

"Do not allow him to provoke you, that is Quattro's strategy" I could hear Astral say and smiled.

Astral was as observant than ever. Yuma nodded in agreement.

"Yeah I know. If we lose our cool, then he is gonna win" he said.

"You wanna win" could I suddenly hear a voice say. It was Orbital. "Then lay low your pest and stay out of master Kite's way".

I sneered and was about to plant a boot in the back of Orbital, however Tori was quicker.

"What was that?!" she yelled at him.

Orbital told her that Yuma didn't have half the skills Kite had and other stuff, which properly was true, but it still didn't give the bot the right to insult Yuma. Tori had the same conclusion and threatened Orbital that if he ever insulted Yuma again, she would cut off his power suply.

"Um sure, yes ma'am" Orbital said in a scared tone.

I coughed a little as well and Orbital looked at me too. Then he looked even more scared.

"Oh my these females are a real pain in the processor" I could hear him mumble.

The duel began. Quattro started off by summoning "G.P. Egg head" to the field (gimmick puppet). Then he used it's eff. Quattro could send one card from his hand to the grave, and deal 800 points of damage. Yuma looked in horror.

"He is not allowed to do that?! Is he?" Yuma questioned.

Astral explained that he could, even though it was his first turn of a tag duel. The eff didn't count as an attack. Yuma sneered. Quattro sent the card "G.P. Dreary doll" to the grave and slammed Kite with 800 points of damage.

"You okay?" Yuma asked worried Kite. Kite just snort.

"Worry about yourself" He sneered. Yuma looked surprised at him.

"Not a chance, we are on the same team" he replied.

I sighed deeply. I was not sure how this duel would turn out. Kite being stubborn and refuse help from Yuma. This was a tag duel, which mean they HAD to work together. Quattro ended his turn with a facedown. Now it was Kite's turn.

"It is your move Kite" Quattro told him in a mocking tone "But don't mess this up. If you do, then who knows what happens to your precious brother". Kite sneered.