Hart, memories and duels Part 1.

Normal p.o.v.

Time passes. The day for Zaira and Yuma, as well as their friends continued. Yuma's group of friends was gathered at sundown to see how well everyone was doing in the tournament and stuff. Bronk also arrived, telling everyone that Caswell was fine, but was home resting, after that crazy duel he and Caswell had with Quattro. However that made them out of the tournament. Flip, well he was cheating and was also out of the tournament. The only one left was Zaira, Yuma and surprisingly Cathy. However that changed pretty fast. A herd of dogs stole Yuma's heart piece. With the help of Cathy and her cat's, they tracked down the dogs, who apparently was hiding in an old factory. They found a gang of dogs, and a giant dog carrying a giant barrel, who was the leader and could talk and duel. Cathy in some way ended up dueling that dog. Something about cats and dogs being arch rivals. Yuma was flipping out, because he could lose his heart piece forever. Zaira on the other hands was resting, but she had a feeling that there were something special about this duel. She was right when in the end, a little girl called pip came out of the barrel. She had apparently been dueling the whole time. She even managed to win over Cathy. However Zaira had a feeling Cathy let her win. In the end pip gave Yuma, his heart piece back. Cathy gave pip her heart piece, stating that doing a good deed, lead to another. Cathy was now out of the tournament as well. Yuma was overjoyed that he got his heart piece back though. Zaira grinned at him. No one noticed or heard Astral's newest observation though.

"Observation 18. people say a dog is a man's best friend. Yuma would make a good dog" He said and looked at Zaira "Observation 18B, Zaira on the other hand is a loyal untameable dog". The group began walking back to Heartland city.

Time skip, at another place.

In the evening, at the top of Heartland tower was the little boy Hart standing, and he was looking out of the window. He could see all of the city from this window. He noticed a familiar glider in the air, and wasn't surprised, when his brother appeared inside his room, minutes later. Kite was always checking up on him. He looked up at Kite with a sad expression. He could only remember few things and his big brother was one of them. Mostly everything else he had forgotten. Like etc. how much he loved hot chocolate and balloons. Hart was staring at Kite and did notice that his brother looked tired. He could see the sweat on his forehead. Kite smiled a tiny smile at him and placed his hands at his shoulders.

"I gathered more numbers" Kite told him, still smiling "Before you know it, you are gonna feel a lot better. I just need you to keep hanging in there. You think you can do that for me Hart?".

Hart nodded. Kite smiled again and closed his eyes. Hart did notice the pain in his face. My big brother is not well. Kite got up and began leaving the room, but on the way over to the elevator, Kite suddenly didn't feel so good and fell down on his knees. Hart looked in horror.

"Brother" He said in a worried tone. Kite quickly turned towards him and smiled.

"Oh I just tripped" He told him and seconds later left with the elevator out of the room. Hart was standing still staring out in the air.

"Brother" he repeated and a weird sensation of memories rushed through him.

He saw himself and Kite running through the City followed by someone. He remembered he was crying, and Kite gave him something, before.. Hart's eyes widened.

"I must go" He said in a monotone voice and his eyes glowed.

A strange blue energy appeared around him, and the bands on his wrists (apparently the ones who should keep this energy in cheek) exploded. Hart let out a scream and a blue energy sphere field appeared around him and lit up the tower.