Chapter 5: Oh wait...YOU ARE ONE!!!

Still walking while 'accidentally' bumping on each other...
We decided to stay at my place since he doesn't want me to know his house cuz I might stalked him soon. I tugged him to where it is...not knowing that we'll be first picking up Om Nom at his school. He kept on groaning cuz he was so exhausted. We have been walking for what seems to be minutes when a bus pass by. He dragged me (down!!!) toward the bus when I pulled him and told him that we're here which made him facepalmed.

We both walked toward the school filled with children roaming arounf the place. We went to the playground and I saw a group of guys infront of Nomo. They look like that they are somewhat yelling at him for some reason. I stared at Nomo from a far, pity and worried. I can see him opening his mouth, telling something to the group of guys when he saw me and stopped. My hand gestured him to continue as he did but the kid infront of him took him by his collar which made my blood boil. I stomped my feet toward them, Randy following.

Once they saw me, the kid who had Nomo's collar stared at me with disgust. He let go of his collar as Nomo ran behind me. The group of kids started to shout on the fact that we, Nomo and I, are orphans. I shot them a death glare. They stopped when they looked into my eyes then they all ran away, screaming. Rolling my eyes, I carried Nomo as we went back home...with Randy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Finally, we reached my house. Randy turned the knob but it wouldn't budge. I facepalmed while Nomo giggled as we told him that that's not the way we enter our house when going home. His eyebrows were furrowed in confusion. He asked us on where the key is. Both of us told him that it's inside as he yelled at the top of his lungs.

''What the juice?! Why would you even leave it inside?! Are you a total shoob?!...'' he paused for a while then continued. ''Oh wait, YOU ARE ONE!!!" I was about to slap him on the cheek when I remember that Nomo is looking at us. ''What? Can't fight back?'' he chuckled and smirked at the same time. I lip sync the words 'you are dead' to him as he just rolled his eyes. I told Nomo to opened the door as he nodded.

He pulled out a 1/4 cutted piece from a folder and squeezed it between the tiny space near the knob. He moved it up and down and forward and backward till it opened. His eyes were shot opened as he asked me on how Nomo did it. I just told him that I'm teaching him on how to unlock doors without using a pin cuz I'm also having a hard time on picking it and Nomo also. I also told him that he just have to squeezed the paper between the latch then voila! The door opened.

All of us went inside. We went to my computer as we started to do our research in English...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Next day...
We are now at class...sitting side by side. My eyes are so heavy cuz I slept somewhere near 12. Randy slept earlier since he's the first one to type and to be very honest, he's slow at typing like man, it took him an hour and a half to create a paragraph while being the top of the class I am, I just typed like a pro. It only took me like a few minutes for me to finish our research. The reason why I end up sleeping at 12 is because we have a 'tiny' argument on who's gonna type first.

Mr. Bannister shot us an evil grin and asked for our research. I gave him the paper as he examined it. Humms were heard from him. He asked us if we did it individually as I said yes. I asked him on why he asked me that as he just told me that it's obvious because on how we explain it. He wrote on the paper and gave it back to us. I looked at our paper as I saw that he wrote our grades separately and... I got an A+ while Randy got a B.

''B-sted!!!'' he shouted. Mr. Bannister held the key in the air as he unlocked the handcuffs. When I heard the click, I jumped in joy that I fell from the ground and kissed it while shouting ''I'M FREE!!! FREEDOM!!!" The others laughed, the others looked at me as if I escaped from the mental hospital...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I was just skipping through the corridors to my locker. Opening it to get my textbooks, I heard a familiar voice behind me...The Demon is back!

''So what's your grade at your report?'' Turning to see who it was, my eyes met the baton-twirler Theresa. She had her arms crossed and her lips into a smirk. ''I got an A,'' she said proudly.

''Well...I got an A+," I replied. She rolled her eyes and put her hand on my shoulder as she sighed.

''You know what, you're acting like a total nerd...oh wait, YOU ARE ONE!!!'' She just repeated Randy's words from yesterday. The people who are closed to us, even Heidi, who is getting her textbooks also at her locker which is beside me, turned their attention to our little conversation. Heidi pointed her camera at us as the scene was now seen by everybody.

''Actually Theresa,'' I started then paused for a while to tense the people. ''I prefer to be called Smarter than you,'' 'Oh!'s and 'Burn!'s were heard all over the school as she just stared at something for a while which caused the people to murmur.

''What are you looking at?'' I asked, waving a hand infront of her.

''The ugly, mean b*tch,'' I can see Randy laughing his *ss out from a far which made me rolled my eyes. I turned my attention back to Theresa and spoke.

''Excuse me, do I look like a f*cking mirror to you?'' Soon, everybody were gone nuts. They started to shout, howl, and mostly, bang the lockers beside them like wild animals. Theresa just 'hmph' and stomped her feet away from me, bumping the people who are blocking her. And once again, the people gave me the applaud I deserved.