Chapter 11: The Accident...s

''Catch me if you can!'' she shouted at the top of her lungs as she started to run away from me. Game on!

I chased her all over her house but she's way to fast for a ninja, like me, to catch her. I need First Ninja to get her but I have to contact him through Nomi. Why is she this d*mn fast? She looked back at me then walked closer to me...slowly.

''Slowpoke,'' she said. Without hesitation, I grabbed my chance to get her...which led me on top of her while she on the bottom. Our faces are just inches away from each other when I noticed...the Nomicon is gone from her grip. Where did it go? My gaze went back deeply into her eyes. Her (e/c) eyes glisten as I can feel her heart beat go faster and faster. Both of us blushed light red when something hit my head which send me to...

(Y/n)'s POV
DA NINJA JUST KISSED ME! How the juice would this happen?! I looked at the book that is lying on the ground, just right beside me. Curse that book. To be honest, we're not actually kissing since his mask is in the way so we're cool...but it would take me centuries to forget that f*cking scenario but why do I feel like...I'm melting? Who knows. His 'mask' is still on my lips as he realized that he had been in that position for like...3 minutes. He stood up and fake coughed infront of me as he helped me stood up. Dusting of the invisible dust, there was an awkward silence.

Few moments later, I snapped out of my fangirling-ness...wait what?...then snatched the book on the ground. Holding it tightly, he commanded me one more time.

''Give me that book,''

''If you can catch me, then sure,'' I replied with a smirk. He groaned again as I ran as fast as I could, he following behind. While running, a very mischievous idea popped in my head. From running, I slowly turned it to brisk walking. As I turned around, I yelled.

''Hey Ninja! Your shoes' are untied!!!'' he soon trip over as he looked at his feet...

Back to R.C.'s POV
I glanced at my shoes...wait, what. How the juice would I even trip if my not untied or in other words, it has no shoelaces. It is also very impossible for me to trip cuz I don't see anything or anyone that can make me trip.

I turned my head toward (y/n)...who was now gone...with Nomi. Groaning in annoyance, I just went Normal mode and walked straight home. When I reached the terrace of my house, I turned to look at (y/n)'s house and saw her went in. Before she even completely went inside, she looked at me straight into my eyes then she rolled her eyes at me. What a total bish.

I slammed the door at my back as I went to my bed when I heard a creaking sound from my door...

Back to (y/n)'s POV
I placed the book on top of my study table as I started to draw what it looks like from it's front to his back. I've gotta say that I have a lot of erasures from doing it that the paper ripped. This is the 3rd paper that I'm drawing on for the other two got ripped. I'm just gonna say condolence for the two ripped papers family later. You see...I'm a very good girl so yah...awshu. I looked at my window when I saw Howard and that *sshole come out from the house just across mine, screaming. I wonder who owns that house cuz I know it will never be Howard's nor Randy's.

'I better check it out,' I told myself. I got myself a bag that has a dagger, flashlight, and the book inside of it...

I'm now infront of the door, the flashlight in my hand. 'Will I get in danger?' I asked before I even touched the door knob. A sigh escaped from my lips. 'I just have to make it out alive,'

Turning the door knob, I opened the door and went inside...