Chapter 12: Haunted...?

The house is dark in the inside. The furniture are knocked down and are in different positions. Broken glasses with it's pieces scattered all over the floor. Ripped curtains covered the windows, streaks of lights coming out of it. In every step I take, the wooden floors creak. Shivers ran down my spine as I gulped. This has to be the creepiest house I have been to. My flashlight gave out light, guiding me into the darkness (HM_891, still remember the seminar? XD) when I heard drops of water. Shrugging, I just go with the flow.

''I wonder why Howard and R-*SSHOLE we're running and shouting?'' I whipered-asked myself. ''Maybe they saw a ghost or something,'' Continuing my walk, I encountered my worst enemy...the stairs. It will took me centuries to climb that up and if I don't survive, I will haunt Nomo till he die so that I won't be lonely again, r00d right? XD.

After 7 seconds...
''I survive!!! Beat that Stairs!'' I shouted with joy. ''Now to get back to what I'm doing,'' I opened the first door near the stairs as I went inside.

I assume that the room is a bedroom. Clothes were scattered on the floor but something red caught my attention. Going to the pile of clothes, I grabbed the red lining black clothing when I noticed it's an...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

UNDERWEAR?!?!

I just f*cking touched an UNDERWEAR!!! I threw it at the tv as it hang itself at the corner.

'I have to wash my hands 20x later when I get home,' I just wiped my hands for now on the blanket that us on the bed. After a few more observations around the room, I glanced at the mirror and saw myself with a white blood-stained ripped dress. I'm holding a dirty old lantern and my skin had wounds and bruises. Is it me or was it a ghost?

Blinking and looking at the mirror again, I saw my real self.

''I have to go back now, this place is really creeping me out,'' Walking backwards, I stepped on something warm and gooey. Slowly looking at my feet, my eyes widen in shock. It's...it's...it's...BLOOD?!?! I was about to make a run for it when I bumped into a half soft and half hard object. I don't want to look at it as I just covered my eyes and scream in terror...

Randy's POV
Earlier today...
Getting my baseball bat on the side of my bed, I waited for the intruder to get into my room as I...BAM!!! After what seems to be hitting him, I heard glasses being shattered. Opening my eyes, I saw Howard holding a with...strawberry juice leftovers on it. Oh yah... I forgot that he's coming over today...hehehe. Strawberry juice and shattered glasses are on the floor, creating a big mess. He threw the tray on the other side of the room as he shot me a death glare.

''CUNNINGHAM!!! I'M GONNA GET YAH!!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs as I decided to make a run for it. The two of us ran downstairs, knocking over glasses and many more furniture. I went at the back of the curtains though he ripped them. We went to the kitchen next as we sat there for a minute or two to catch our breath. He drank straight at the sink, not closing it properly but I have no time to close it for me since our chase had resumed.

He chased me till we get out of the house. Our screams disturbed the whole neighborhood. After running a few more meters, alas, I have been caught... He was now on my back while my face is on the ground. He began to torture me by making me his horse to ride all the way home and my gawd, he's so heavy.

'Just a few more meters Randy, just a few more,' I told myself while still crawling on the ground. Once we reached the terrace of my house, I quickly stood up, he falling behind. When I was about to touch the doorknob, I felt something. It's like a tingling feeling you won't understand. Opening the door, I immedietly went upstairs and opened the door of my room when something bumped me. An ear-breaking scream was soon heard which caused me to jerk a bit.

It's a girl. I stood up infront of her as I shushed her, calming her a bit. I walked to her back as I wrapped my arms around her. Turning her around so she could face me, I removed the hair that is covering her face when I realized...I'm hugging my enemy. Our eyes both widen as we both scream in unison.

''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she pushed me away from her as she got something out of her pocket. An anti-bacterial spray. She sprayed it all over herself as I rolled my eyes.

''Why do you need to spray yourself?'' I asked her, my arms crossed.

''It's because you have germs all over you,'' she said as I rolled my eyes.

''You do know that everyone had germs right?''

''Correction, you are the biggest germ I have ever met. Now go back to where you came from,'' she demanded.

''Should you be the one going back to where you came from? And you do know this is my house, right?'' she stopped for a few minutes and blinked. She looked all around her and spoke.

''This is your house? How did you survived this ghost-infested house?!'' she shouted at me...or in other words, freaking out and pouring it on me.

''Oh, you mean the strawberry juice that you assume is blood, the curtains that were ripped by Howard, and the glasses and furniture we knocked over while were running? So now you're assuming us to be ghosts?'' she was speechless though she still finds the words she needs to speak up and believe me, it creeped me out more than it creeped her.

''Then who is the girl with the white blood-stained dress and an old dirty lantern in her hand?''...

Next day...
Back to (y/n)'s POV
After the whole...thing yesterday, I wasn't able to move on until now. The girl's image remained in my mind and I don't when I will forget about her. I hadn't slept and I am now terrified of mirrors. So what happened to the mirrors in my house? Well, I flipped it on it's other side.

I'm now inside a cubicle. The book on my lap.

'Should I open it?' I asked myself when it started to glow red...