Chapter 31: First Ninja Action

At NHS...
Everybody was helping on setting up for the awaited event. Many are making and putting decorations all over the vicinity while the others are into moving some things that are needed for the event. From those works, I'm not in one of those. I'm in charge of assigning on what kind of food would each one bring and I'm also in charge of the special effects for the people who are gonna perform on stage. I'm very sure that the event will be the cheese! All these predictions for the event are flooding my mind when I remember that I still have to find time on looking at my files to already know the truth... but I also know that can still wait.

Not for long, I can hear shoutings from a far. In a split second, loud roars filled the atmosphere and came out of nowhere is Theramonster. *sighs* Here comes me in getting in tro... wait! I'm a ninja now! Oh this is gonna be my first ninja action! *squeals*. Jumping behind a bush, I put on my ninja mask and off I go to Theramonster. With no hardship, I cut her baton in half using my katana blade but... it didn't work. What the?! The ninja told me that in order for a person to be destanked, you must destroy that person's most valuable thing. At the corner of my eye, I saw the ninja with a heart-shaped box of chocolates. He placed it in front of her and said.

''Randy said that this is his Christmas present to you,'' As Theramonster opened the box, she went back to normal and blushed. She hugged the box of chocolates and mumbled. ''Oh (y/n) is so gonna be jealous when she sees this,'' After saying those words that really made me sick, stanked-Bucky was at sight. I'm very sure that this Sorcerer guy is having a time of his life trapped underground because of the chaos going on at the surface... as what the ninja told me during my training.

My eyes darted at Bash and his other two friends as I jumped in front of them and asked on what happened earlier. The three of them just said that they're just playing with him by making Bucky struggle on getting his dinger through throwing it in each other. I facepalmed and cut the dinger Bash was holding. Green smoke came out of the dinger and into a vent.

Just behind a tree, I can see and hear McFist saying 'THERE'S ANOTHER NINJA?! SO DOES THAT MEAN WE HAVE TO DESTROY TWO?!' As he said that, the crowd of students stared at him as he shouted. ''Yehey! Yipiee! The ninjas have saved us!'' The people began cheering for the ninja and I while I can see McFist stomping his foot hard in rage. So ninja is right about him, that he's an ally of the Sorcerer, together with the evil genius beside him.

The ninja and I was about to smoke bomb when Heidi hold onto my wrist to stopped me from doing it, the ninja also stopping. She soon let go of my hand and faced her camera toward me. ''New ninja! Will you tell me some things about you?'' She asked as many people started surrounding me. To be very honest, I'm a little bit claustrophobic, but thank gawd, the ninja told them to give us a little space. He looked at me with a 'no' expression but hey, I gotta be a little bit hard-headed once and a while, right?